How do I help qabilism reach teenage girls?

So I realised other young women like me don't care about tribes and prefer the ''we all one Somalia <3 " bullshit. However, those girls are into Astrology and hate others for being a certain star sign they cant change and its ridiculous. They'd make great qabilists, I've been thinking of incorporating some astrology to qabilsim to make it more appealing to young girls for example,
''Oops I just texted my ex saying I miss them :( I'm such a Taurus xx'' = Dumb af astrology
''Oops I just committed genocide:( God I'm such a rising Darood xx'' = Modern and good

I've seen ppl use 'mercury is in retrogade'' and its dumb we should change the meaning

''Mercury in retrograde got me feeling depressed'' = this rly means Mercury is in a new position and it can change ur mood lmfaooooo
''Hawiye in retrograde got me feeling privileged :) '' = New meaning would be hawiye currently the most successful which deffo can affect u

Inshallah these young women give birth to a new generations bigger qabilists

So I realised other young women like me don't care about tribes and prefer the ''we all one Somalia <3 " bullshit. However, those girls are into Astrology and hate others for being a certain star sign they cant change and its ridiculous. They'd make great qabilists, I've been thinking of incorporating some astrology to qabilsim to make it more appealing to young girls for example,
''Oops I just texted my ex saying I miss them :( I'm such a Taurus xx'' = Dumb af astrology
''Oops I just committed genocide:( God I'm such a rising Darood xx'' = Modern and good

I've seen ppl use 'mercury is in retrogade'' and its dumb we should change the meaning

''Mercury in retrograde got me feeling depressed'' = this rly means Mercury is in a new position and it can change ur mood lmfaooooo
''Hawiye in retrograde got me feeling privileged :) '' = New meaning would be hawiye currently the most successful which deffo can affect u

:ooh::mjlol::russ::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1:

You're clinically insane. lmao.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Wonderful idea! If you decide to go ahead with it, PM and i start with my college and give you the results (100% success rate).

I also read this in Riley's voice lmao.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They will not benefit from it outside Somalia and the major clans have no influence or even any importants on the world stage. All you get are local leaches living near you asking for handout.

Somali clans compared to others across the world, is really pathetic.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Please do not ruin those innocent girls, Even though I doubt they would be easily corrupted because what I have seen is that Somali young women in general are not big on qabyaalad and that's definitely our silver lining :)

@Ikran

Tell them that great and enlightened husbands are available on Somalispot and especially in the Somalia politics and Tribal Council rooms and these blokes are the best converters because they would convert angels into tribalists in a heartbeat. Give them two weeks.

@Ikran

Tell them that great and enlightened husbands are available on Somalispot and especially in the Somalia politics and Tribal Council rooms and these blokes are the best converters because they would convert angels into tribalists in a heartbeat. Give them two weeks.

modern qabilist girls x an old fashioned qabilist sounds like a cute love story :it0tdo8:

It’s a tough mission considering that you’ll have to undo years of anti-qabilism from parents. I didn’t even learn my qabil until I was 15 and that’s only because my aunt was talking about it. Teenagers these days don’t have the same history with qabil. I’ve never had someone ask about my qabil and I don’t know the qabil of any of my friends. It just never comes up. I doubt you’ll be able to make any progress. Tell me how it goes.

Last edited:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang

:siilaanyolaugh:
These are the ramblings of a mad genius... where do I sign up?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending