How do I get rid of this feeling?

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
I think this is the first time I've ever 'envied' someone before and I hate that feeling. It makes me feel....less noble. Well I wouldn't call it envy. It's like a sort of dislike for the person for no apparent reason. I feel .......evil. How can I just dislike a person for just being the way they are?

Someone please help. I want to get rid of this feeling asap. Shit like this is only meant for slaves.

It happens, I guess trying to understand that we’re all different. I might be better at certain things compared to someone and vice versa.

12F9DD63-2B3E-4273-8A69-A1B77375061A.jpeg

What is it that you envy about the other person? What are you missing? Instead of envy you can turn it into admiration. Look at what they got and use it to motivate you to do better and get more. Are they physically fit? Than work out etc

Nalle

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Please don’t cast an evil eye on that person, lower your gaze when you are around them and put them on ignore mode. And remind that person to read dua if they are Muslim lol.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@Mimir The cure to envy/jealousy is supplication for the person. Making duaa will increase your love towards the person and know whatever you envy from them is something they got from Allah.

Lmao
The more your focused on yourself the less time your worries about others. Hit the gym, learn a new skill, go out more. Use that envy as motivation

Trending

Latest posts