How do I get revenge on my father

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaneki

jinx is my waifu 4 laifu
I desire nothing less than to destroy my father emotionally. He, despite his affectations of strength, is a very vulnerable man. He must be commended for his propensity for self-deceit. He sees himself as an innately good soul but just not someone to be fucked with. A victim essentially. You can learn a lot about someone through what they accuse you of being. To him, I was an evil narcissist who lacked "innate goodness". He has social blinders on and has trouble with cause and effect. He could be as venomous as he wanted with me and were I to strike back he would be genuinely confounded as to why he was receiving such treatment and, I can only assume, felt vindicated in his imagined status as victim. His family was harsh to him. He was the only boy in a house which had been devoid of paternal influence, his father leaving them for their babysitter (life can be so cliched). He was bullied by his older and younger sisters and they, as a family, developed this kind of familial folklore of them against the world. There was the outsiders and then there was them, the ideal people. Because I didn't buy into this nonsense, I was seen as a sort of outsider, deserving of their contempt. When I retreated from them emotionally the problem lay in my own psyche and not their twisted pathology, their folie a trois. I, being young and not of particularly seasoned in the ways of the world, internalised their contempt and developed an inferiority complex so profound that the only antidote was an equally profound superiority complex. This, of course, only confirmed what they had always thought of me. I could really go on for days about this, but I think you know enough already. What I want is to really destroy any semblance of psychological comfort he is clutching onto. How do I do this? Before you think I'm some sociopath, consider that I only do this because I feel so deeply hurt.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Why is this forum, filled with people who've got daddy issues? Blimey, just hang yourself. You'll be better off for it.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Kaneki revenge is never the solutions to your problems. I would say if you have thoughts like that it would be better to move out from him your relationship right now with him is not healthy.
I would suggest you to get psycological help and move out. I hope it works out for you, it is so saddening to read your post. Do you have any person IRL, you can talk to about your thoughts and feelings?

@Armadillo the f*ck is wrong with you, if you don't have any good advice to give. Please f*ck off.

@kaneki

I’ve often wanted to get back at someone. There are a lot of people on this planet who like to hurt people whilst simultaneously living in perpetual victimhood.

Seems to me that your fathers experience of being a hurt has led him to grow up and believe in order for him to not be the victim he needs to victimise others. By the way you’re very good at putting yourself in other people’s shoes and understanding how they must feel about you.

I can give you an answer on how to hurt someone but when you do it, you’ll be in an endless loop of anger and guilt. It’s best to put that energy on yourself.

Put everything you can control in your life in good order. This way you can gain some self-efficacy. Look after yourself and pick up a hobby.

Dress like the girl in your DP and tell him to only refer to you as 'Tsubaki' from this very moment. You are no longer the son he had and wished to be, the imprint his mortal existence so dearly wanted to leave upon this lasting blue sphere. That will unhinge him and leave his nights full of dread and terror. Impress upon the severe mistakes his limited and inferior understanding has lead him to. For a great many years your conduct has been entirely benign and yet without any provocation he has forced you into a corner in which no détente will ever still the deep hatred, let alone set in motion a recourse. Unleash on him a vengeful and lasting strike burning hotter than the Bari sun at its climax.

TooMacaan

VIP
If you exact revenge, you'll become nothing more than the very thing you claim to hate though :mjlol:

According to your vent, he developed the characteristics you hate due to having grown up in an equally (if not worse) traumatizing childhood environment. These things most likely had an impact in shaping the person who he currently is (although it doesn't justify him being a crappy father; it provides some insight still). How is that any different from how you developed inferiority complex (and then superiority complex, to compensate) due to having grown up in that environment & internalizing its' BS??? Both of you are allowing your negative rearing to jade your outlook of the world, and also allowing it to influence major parts of your life [for the worse]. While your feelings are def understandable, they're ultimately toxic too..

Unlike him though, you're at least aware enough to realize that he's been through ish as well as the fact that you're presently also going through ish. The good thing is, this gives you a chance to deviate from the path he took (repressing his anger & lashing out on someone else)..and actually RESOLVE YOUR ISSUES. Stop the vicious cycle in a healthy manner. As it stands, your father is both a 'victim' and perpetrator in this situation...but you're merely a 'victim' [as long as you don't act on your anger/hurt]. I agree with what Nalle said; ditch the revenge plot, change settings, and seek psychological help. If you're really fixated on the revenge aspect, maybe just stick to fantasizing about it instead [imagine: the details of how you'd set it up, the way it'd pan out, his initial scoffing/ego...leading to an eventual reaction of realization/regret/groveling/defeat, your being in control, etc xD] and see if that's enough to satisfy you, perhaps..?

Why is this forum, filled with people who've got daddy issues? Blimey, just hang yourself. You'll be better off for it.
Suicide is not a joke , your ass of a face should understand the emotional affects of someone telling you to KYS.
:susp:
I desire nothing less than to destroy my father emotionally. He, despite his affectations of strength, is a very vulnerable man. He must be commended for his propensity for self-deceit. He sees himself as an innately good soul but just not someone to be fucked with. A victim essentially. You can learn a lot about someone through what they accuse you of being. To him, I was an evil narcissist who lacked "innate goodness". He has social blinders on and has trouble with cause and effect. He could be as venomous as he wanted with me and were I to strike back he would be genuinely confounded as to why he was receiving such treatment and, I can only assume, felt vindicated in his imagined status as victim. His family was harsh to him. He was the only boy in a house which had been devoid of paternal influence, his father leaving them for their babysitter (life can be so cliched). He was bullied by his older and younger sisters and they, as a family, developed this kind of familial folklore of them against the world. There was the outsiders and then there was them, the ideal people. Because I didn't buy into this nonsense, I was seen as a sort of outsider, deserving of their contempt. When I retreated from them emotionally the problem lay in my own psyche and not their twisted pathology, their folie a trois. I, being young and not of particularly seasoned in the ways of the world, internalised their contempt and developed an inferiority complex so profound that the only antidote was an equally profound superiority complex. This, of course, only confirmed what they had always thought of me. I could really go on for days about this, but I think you know enough already. What I want is to really destroy any semblance of psychological comfort he is clutching onto. How do I do this? Before you think I'm some sociopath, consider that I only do this because I feel so deeply hurt.
Move on, no need for revenge.You need to become at peace with yourself, revenge is bitter and solves nothing.End the perpetual cycle.
Good luck
:vncu2n5::vncu2n5::vncu2n5:

@kaneki The most potent psychological trauma you can impose on him is by cutting him off completely. Having contempt for someone is mentally and physically draining. I would also suggest therapy for the disorders that you have developed from your bitter childhood. All the best.

@kaneki The most potent psychological trauma you can impose on him is by cutting him off completely. Having contempt for someone is mentally and physically draining. I would also suggest therapy for the disorders that you have developed from your bitter childhood. All the best.

Well said.

Best of luck kaneki.

He is your father, you respect him instead of competing with him. You could learn a lot from him.

Move on.

95% chance you will torture your children if you have any. It’s similar to the AA cycle of poverty. One generation after the other.

Last edited:
Paragraphs, dear, paragraphs.

And stop the calaalcal naya. I used to get clobbered on the head senselessly by my dad just for kicks and my mom used to laugh all night. Still, I show love to my old tormentors. They toughened me up and made a soldier out of me. Kids these days have no respect for any thing. I wish I knew where you lived. I would bring down the karbaash on you myself.

See my terrible childhood and tell me that yours is bad:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/how-will-you-raise-your-kids.33268/#post-875797

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending