How do I behave like a poor person?

You guys know I keep it real. Yesterday I was chatting with someone online then they remarked on my frequent travels and linked that with some of my items, they kept on insisting I am rich.

I tried to explain to them I am not wealthy and that I'm broke. But the more I did it made them and many others more certain I am a rich fella.

This has occurred way too many times which made me realize there is something I do that gives people the hunch I am of the 1%
I do act like rich people but I am just that way; careless with money, give it away easily, don't value it much and don't care about material stuff in general.

So how do you guys manage to act like low income people? Do I need to take acting classes?

Last edited:
You guys know I keep it real. Yesterday I was chatting with someone online then they remarked on my frequent travels and linked that with some of my items, they kept on insisting I am rich.

I tried to explain to them I am not wealthy and that I'm broke. But the more I did it made them and many others more certain I am a rich fella.

This has occurred way too many times which made me realize there is something I do that gives people the hunch I am of the 1%
I do act like rich people but I am just that way; careless with money, give it away easily, don't value it much and don't care about material stuff in general.

So how do you guys manage to act like low income people? Do I need to take acting classes?
Talk about the price of things all the time. Oh bread prices have risen so much goddamn, or say I can't pay the rent this month etc

Honestly I have no idea what the prices of anything is but if that's what works then sure should I be a bit extra on this or is just mentioning it once enough?
Do you only travel when it’s important? Only travel when it’s important sxb how are you not even scared of planes?

Do you only travel when it’s important? Only travel when it’s important sxb how are you not even scared of planes?
Yes only when it's important, nah I've been on international flight so many times I'm used to it. There's nothing scary about planes even if it crashes I know how to parachute...well at least I watched a video about it so I have a rough idea

Don’t make yourself feel low nor high always be great-full for everything Allah has blessed you with. Personally I will never act in some sort of way due to someone’s opinion or feeling. My advice this to you is just be you wallahi don’t stress about the most useless shii cuz that what gonna make you weak and feminine. As man don’t share or tell about how much you make or have to anyone beside your close family members.

Don’t make yourself feel low nor high always be great-full for everything Allah has blessed you with. Personally I will never act in some sort of way due to someone’s opinion or feeling. My advice this to you is just be you wallahi don’t stress about the most useless shii cuz that what gonna make you weak and feminine. As man don’t share or tell about how much you make or have to anyone beside your close family members.
Walaal when I said I am broke I really meant it. Never worked a day in my life neither do I have a bank account, never drived and don't know how to for a matter of fact.

All that contributed to the fact I don't value what everyone else spends most of their time on; earning money. I am an adult if you're suspecting I might be a kid.
I don't know how to pay taxes either :(

Walaal when I said I am broke I really meant it. Never worked a day in my life neither do I have a bank account, never drived and don't know how to for a matter of fact.

All that contributed to the fact I don't value what everyone else spends most of their time on; earning money. I am an adult if you're suspecting I might be a kid.
that shows how rich u are, poor people work, ur a kid whos parents pay everything for him, you dont need to do anything and get money

No I am not rich and my parents are normal low to mid income.
I rarely get any pocket money so that cancels out last part of your sentence.
Niyo this is a behavioral problem
when i say you are rich, it means u dont need to work and can live a comfortable life
when u get older u will have to work like a slave and make just enough money to survive and see how easy childhood was

when i say you are rich, it means u dont need to work and can live a comfortable life
when u get older u will have to work like a slave and make just enough money to survive and see how easy childhood was
I doubt that. I was, am and probably never will be the type to fit into any category of the society.
I can live a comfortable life without ever having a job inshallah I'll figure something out. It's not like the capitalistic system is that hard it's impossible to reach the top

Yes only when it's important, nah I've been on international flight so many times I'm used to it. There's nothing scary about planes even if it crashes I know how to parachute...well at least I watched a video about it so I have a rough idea
You’re not allowed to parachute off of a skydiving plane soon as it malfunctions if your seatbelt isn’t on habaryar gravity will send you to the skyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are blessed sxb. Take advantage of the opportunity you should learn cybersecurity it’s not as hard as it sounds.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I think your classiness precedes you huuno. U have a horned in taste that is not completely your fault- it is due to your qabil (which are notorious bling bling showers)

I say-- take the compliments with strides. Keep being YOU!

So you don't have rich parents, you don't work ever how the hell you found this supposedly rich life style I mean where do you get money to travel so much are you trolling us