How did your parents meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we already asked your age, location, height and tribe, I thought I'd ask this question: how did your parents meet?

My parents met in Mogadishu late 1980's. My dad was best friends with my uncle (married to my mother's sister)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Dad was studying overseas and fell in love with an ajanabi woman whom they shared classes, things went well and he planned for marriage, so he called his mom (My ayeeyo, still alive Alhamdulilaah) and told about his plans of wanting to marry and such, She simply told him "Duco iyo Habaar kala dooro". Took his Mom's advice and came back to Mogadishu worked a bit and went to Hargeisa where he met my Mom and rest is history.

Dad was studying overseas and fell in love with an ajanabi woman whom they shared classes, things went well and he planned for marriage, so he called his mom (My ayeeyo, still alive Alhamdulilaah) and told about his plans of wanting to marry and such, She simply told him "Duco iyo Habaar kala dooro". Took his Mom's advice and came back to Mogadishu worked a bit and went to Hargeisa where he met my Mom and rest is history.
so your dad is technically reer moqdisho? and you're pro sland?

My mom was looking to tahrib from Djibouti when she met my dad there who was in Djibouti for business reasons, they married back in xamar and dad went back to his business in djbouti and mom stayed with us in xamar. dad would vist us like 2x a year. we would later permanently move to Djibouti because of conflict in xamar.

The way your story was headed, I was waiting for a Facebook post from a half ajnabi child who would then be reunited with their pops.

Status
Not open for further replies.