How did your parents catch your whith a girlfriend

I don't have any tips other than just be lucky so you don't get caught. I had a girlfriend for a while and I wasn't caught we broke up after a long time but no one other than our friends knew about our relationship. Was a fun ride but a risky one

Lie your ass off. Your parents might not know for certain you have a partner, but they might suspect and try to trick you into admitting it. If your parents say something like “we know you have a gf” deny everything and put on your best poker face. If they knew for certain you had a partner they would have specifics and details.

Don’t be that person who lets guilt, obligation and fear get to them and says “I’m an awful person for lying to my parents” and do something like come clean to before you’re independent because you feel bad for lying. No, lying is a survival tactic. 8/10 times telling the truth only results in ultimatums and threats and the end of your relationship. If the guilt is getting to you seek therapy if it’s an option.

TrustNo1 Mulder was onto something. Family friends are not trustable. In a moment of weakness (or malice) they may tell their parents about your relationship and in turn their parents will tell your parents. Family your age ie. cousins and even in extreme cases siblings are equally not trustable.

You and your GF should consider staying away from parks in your area. The U.K. parks in my area are swarming with Somali aunties and uncles because us Somalis have hereditary health problems.

I have always been hiding all of my relationships from parents, it's been 10 years of dating experience and my parents know none of them but it really depends on your situation, some tips can't work if they really control everything you do.

Last edited:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Is she a girl that you want to marry? If so, introduce her to your parents and tell them you plan to marry her. There’s no need to divulge what you are doing to her in the interim period.

Most parents won’t have a problem with you talking to a girl you’re trying to marry. Problems only arise if she ends up pregnant.

Duke$

Living well is the best revenge Duke of guacamole
She’s Mexican and I don’t want to marry her we’ve only been dating for a month. don’t want to end up married to a ninja dressed chick

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
She’s Mexican and I don’t want to marry her we’ve only been dating for a month. don’t want to end up married to a ninja dressed chick
Ohh ok. Keep her away from the house then. Having a GF that’s not marriage material is a waste. Anyway, move out of your parents house and conduct your business. Being seen with a girl in public is not all that shocking.