How did your family get to the west?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royalflush

novacane
Soon as the civil war started my family slipped out to Kenya in the back of trucks and sought shelter in eastleigh, then they moved to kampala in Uganda where I was born to do the refugee process and come to Britain. My dad had to return to take the family wealth and important kacaan documents from xamar to Syria and then he met us in the uk.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
3CC2313C-A05A-4CED-A2D7-377BBEBC0978.jpeg

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Soon as the civil war started my family slipped out to Kenya in the back of trucks and sought shelter in eastleigh, then they moved to kampala in Uganda where I was born to do the refugee process and come to Britain. My dad had to return to take the family wealth and important kacaan documents from xamar to Syria and then he met us in the uk.
My father was an international student in Italy so he already lived outside of Somalia,
As for my mother , her family fled to Kenya, the marriage was arranged by her father who was my father’s high school teacher in xamar
awoowe hooked up his favourite student with a baddie :ohhhdamn:

Royalflush

novacane
My father was an international student in Italy so he already lived outside of Somalia,
As for my mother , her family fled to Kenya, the marriage was arranged by her father who was my father’s high school teacher in xamar
awoowe hooked up his favourite student with a baddie :ohhhdamn:
Bro that’s kinda sus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts