How did you find this site?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
My cousin showed this site to me before but really found it when I typed in my qabiil on google and found a random thread on them here been trapped here ever since.

My cousin this site to me before but really found it when I typed in my qabiil on google and found a random thread on them here been trapped here ever since.
I found it from somnet with Basra’s posts saying that she’s leaving for better sites. I was vastly disappointed.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I searched for somali forum on google since I know maybe 2 Somalis outside of my family/family friends and I found this place
:samwelcome::farmajoyaab:

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
I caught my Somali first officer browsing the site when I investigated why he was always glued to his electronic device.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
my self hatred got so bad i had to do something or risk becoming
one of those "im norwegian somali" niggas

i searched somali forums on google and came across some hardcore qabil
ones and went :susp:

then i saw sspot where people actually could think critically and joke about
stuff i was so serious about

i made an account but admin took like 5 month to make my account halal naacala
and all that time i was forced to lurk and endure the humiliation of my beloved brothers
getting slaughtered in gender war threads

then admin made my account halal and the rest is history

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
my self hatred got so bad i had to do something or risk becoming
one of those "im norwegian somali" niggas

i searched somali forums on google and came across some hardcore qabil
ones and went :susp:

then i saw sspot where people actually could think critically and joke about
stuff i was so serious about

i made an account but admin took like 5 month to make my account halal naacala
and all that time i was forced to lurk and endure the humiliation of my beloved brothers
getting slaughtered in gender war threads

then admin made my account halal and the rest is history

I lurked for like 6 months, once admin let me free to roam I got started on my agenda. Real niggas made there accounts in august 2019

:silanyosmile:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I lurked for like 6 months, once admin let me free to roam I got started on my agenda. Real niggas made there accounts in august 2019

:silanyosmile:

walle i get triggred seeing people who joined yesterday getting instant access while
faraxs like us spent a lifetime in purgatory

I was very interested in Somali history and wanted to learn more which linked me to a sspot thread. I viewed many threads in the generals and it was jokes, was lurking for a bit till I created an account.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Was just searching somali history and first guys I saw were @Apollo , @Grant and @Factz debating lol

I clicked the link and the next day I was here.... but I also lurked for quite a while in 2017...forgot about the site till 2018. That's when I joined :samwelcome:

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
was already in other somali forums e.g topix and somnet forum back in 2011 so I was already familiar with anything somali online but i think I must have types about somalis being black or not 4 years ago and came across this site

Trending