How did you end up with the name you have now and what is its meaning?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
72a9a266d7b7d37ab43a02556aa9cd1f61829b8b.gif

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
My name is Guleed meaning Victorious, I was first about to be named as mowlid, that was what my grandfather in somalia wanted my name to be, they even slaughtered a goat on the name mowlid. The reason why my mom bamed me guleed believe it or not is cuz of a player named ruud gullit the Dutch player 😂, his name gullit sounds and looks like guleed so she basically named me after him
ruud-gullit-nationalmannschaft-action-1572957777-27173.jpg

My name is Guleed meaning Victorious, I was first about to be named as mowlid, that was what my grandfather in somalia wanted my name to be, they even slaughtered a goat on the name mowlid. The reason why my mom bamed me guleed believe it or not is cuz of a player named ruud gullit the Dutch player 😂, his name gullit sounds and looks like guleed so she basically named me after him
View attachment 261638
No way, your mom rageedi 😂

j&jenterprises

A landheere always pays his debts
View attachment 261638
Ruud Gullit is one of the most understand and one of the most versatile players in football history, played in one of the best intl sides of all time (Netherlands 88’) and one of the best club sides of all time (Arrigo Saachi’s Milan 88-90). If this story is true, how on earth did Hoyo know ball so well?

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Ruud Gullit is one of the most understand and one of the most versatile players in football history, played in one of the best intl sides of all time (Netherlands 88’) and one of the best club sides of all time (Arrigo Saachi’s Milan 88-90). If this story is true, how on earth did Hoyo know ball so well?
I was born 2 days before the world cup and she was watching the netherland team in the hospital. My mom loved watching the national team during her 20s

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
You don't have to go that far, you'll find many of them in Djibouti :wowsweat:

On another note; your name is one of a kind. It refers to a fountain in Paradise, something to be proud of, right? :samwelcome:
Yeah I know, Djibouti city is filled with yemenis crossing the Red sea and taking our damn jobs
Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abu Sharmarke is my Kunya. My father loves the name Sharmarke, also Cabdirashid Cali Sharmarke. Its meaning: Sharr (evil) maa arko (doesn’t see) - therefore translates to doesn’t see no evil. Beautiful name Alhamdulillah and a traditionally Somali name.
Is your Nick name Sharkie? Nice meaning though.

Trending