How did this tweet go viral?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They think sleeping with our Somali sister will bring peace to the Horn, nah my G it means war
6389455-giphy.gif

That was me kulahaa :pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

Another L for the race

I wasn't surprised by the validity of his tweet. I seen xalimos do cheap and clean things just for IG, Snapchat, and Twitter clout.

It's easy to hook up with a xalimo. Just tell her that she looks better than Rihanna and they will fall head over heels for you.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I wasn't surprised by the validity of his tweet. I seen xalimos do cheap and clean things just for IG, Snapchat, and Twitter clout.

It's easy to hook up with a xalimo. Just tell her that she looks better than Rihanna and they will fall head over heels for you.

In the UK we just buy them balloons and cheap smirnoff vodka and ur patterned :ftw9nwa:

In the UK we just buy them balloons and cheap smirnoff vodka and ur patterned :ftw9nwa:

Wallahi the things they would do for balloons. I ain't even gonna front, selling balloons allowed to pull girls way out of my league. A canister only cost £0.15 wholesale too. £0.45 and your night is sorted.:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Muji

VIP
Wallahi the things they would do for balloons. I ain't even gonna front, selling balloons allowed to pull girls way out of my league. A canister only cost £0.15 wholesale too. £0.45 and your night is sorted.:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Smh Ali you were selling that stuff?

they have a bad reputation in china that is why they only buy the western ones. Australia and New Zealand has been selling like crazy. They started to save some for their citizens. The companies limit it to keep the price up.

Bro I was so stupid. I didn't keep a good copy of the customer list. Plus they never really knew of me, she dealt with all of it. I dealt with getting the product and logistics. That hoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts