How Did Maxamed Mooge Die?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I know he passed away in June 1984 and was a SNM soldier but I can't find any info online on how he died. Did a Ogadeen rebel kill him? Or Af weyne?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
He was ambushed by the WSLF along with a dozen men in the hinterlands between Dhagaxbur and Awaare.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
One more question, what was he doing in Ogadeen territory anyways @sincity

Why would he leave his base in awaare?
Mooge was in SNM early and before that he joined SSDF 1978. He was there cause of of the SNM conference as the head of information. He left the base cause he was wounded due to an argument and needed treatment in Dhagaxbur. While en-route he was ambushed by WSLF. How that ambush was able to take place and a prior one to that is conspiratorial. I can't go into that cause I don't have the facts.

Mooge was in SNM early and before that he joined SSDF 1978. He was there cause of of the SNM conference as the head of information. He left the base cause he was wounded due to an argument and needed treatment in Dhagaxbur. While en-route he was ambushed by WSLF. How that ambush was able to take place and a prior one to that is conspiratorial. I can't go into that cause I don't have the facts.
It was a revenge attack due to repeated SNM and WSLF battles in the area. The Ciidagale and Jidwaaq were in a mini war with each other. AUN adeer Maxamed Mooge. We avenged his death, later on, may allah swt reward him with eternal paradise for the sacrifices he made for his people.

Trending