How did I you get out of dugsi

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Why are y'all bothered by the fact he chose athletics over duqsi??

He's still Muslim. We need more Somali athletes and the weekends are useful for training and competitions.
it's a slippery slope from the bs you are promoting to having kids say "I have a track meet so I can't fast for Ramadan today." people like you are leading this community to Hell.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
it's a slippery slope from the bs you are promoting to having kids say "I have a track meet so I can't fast for Ramadan today." people like you are leading this community to Hell.

Muslim athletes exist bro. This nigga didn't leave the deen so why attack him for skipping duqsi to focus on track??

There are niggas that don't go to duqsi and still remain Muslim.

In regards to Ramadan a lot of Muslim athletes are able to train while fasting.

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Muslim athletes exist bro. This nigga didn't leave the deen so why attack him for skipping duqsi to focus on track??

if you can be an athlete and learn your dean then you are a great muslim
if you disregard religious learning for earthly pursuits then you are a shame upon our race.
in regards to those who train and fast, mashallah, but i know many who use training as an excuse not to fast. these same sick souls will say "ay but i'm still a muslim doe" just like you say for this khanis who has left duqsi

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I heard someone say to me word for word I was in complete shock he just said it so non chalant

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.

Nigga this nigga that you are the last person to be talking about this

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Training while doing an islamic fast is beyond brain dead. Great way to end up in a hospital or dead depending on the weather

Why are y'all bothered by the fact he chose athletics over duqsi??

He's still Muslim. We need more Somali athletes and the weekends are useful for training and competitions.
Cause he didn’t see the long-term benefits of keeping up his Islamic learning. Dugsi is only until a certain age or level of learning for most people. He could have gotten a modified schedule or found a way around it instead of abandoning it.

Trending

Latest posts