How did I you get out of dugsi

Duke$

Living well is the best revenge Duke of guacamole
When I was 15 joined the highschool track team and I had a track meet Saturday morning my dugsi maclin said I could not go and I said I was going so I walked out by myself and never came back to dugsi

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
When I was 15 joined the highschool track team and I had a track meet Saturday morning my dugsi maclin said I could not go and I said I was going so I walked out by myself and never came back to dugsi
So you basically dropped out of dugsi?

NidarNidar

Punisher
I got kicked out from it by my mother, we had a yearly trip to a water park and the girls were eyeing me up, she didn't want to be a grand mother. :lolbron:

When I was 16 I was kicked out for dugsi for hitting my macalin this guy was like 130lbs with the confidence of a heavyweight ufc fighter. Had to defend myself he tried to embarrass me infront of the halimos.
:dabcasar:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I never left because I enjoy it, it is a boys only dugsi and the macalin is chill and laid back and when we finish our ashr we just go on our phones or talk while we wait for the class to end and go home.

Yeah quickest way to leave to dugsi is to graduate. Took me 1 year and a bit and a couple more months of revision. Never went back after that
I finished it as well but still go from time to time since it's really easy to forget it also first time memorizing through is still kinda far from true hifz. Finishing in a year is impressive though props 2 u

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Moved houses I went to school Monday through Friday then went to dugsi on the weekends I had no free time plus my house was far I left a few years ago I don’t remember when I was on the second juz but now im on the 4th juz almost

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
My mom beefed with one of the owners. Started going to another one and then gradually stopped going because of gcses.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Yeah quickest way to leave to dugsi is to graduate. Took me 1 year and a bit and a couple more months of revision. Never went back after that
I didn't know niggas could graduate :jaynerd:

I knew niggas that went to duqsi for their entire childhood and never got to graduate.

Trending