How common are Xabashi - Somali marriages in the west?

I've got some cousins and friends married to some, I agree that it seems to be mostly Muslim Oromo's and Muslim Eritrean's.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I've been to addis ababa a couple times. I have to admit they have a lot hotter girls the Somalis. Probably not face wise but body wise its not even close. There chicks are way fitter. You will see 8, 9, 10 everywhere on the streets
They have amazing bodies sadly its the bug eyes that ruin it. Somalis should use the same diets they use espacially somali women

I've been to addis ababa a couple times. I have to admit they have a lot hotter girls the Somalis. Probably not face wise but body wise its not even close. There chicks are way fitter. You will see 8, 9, 10 everywhere on the streets

Seen this videos lately and this no game
Having farax was bagging them left and

Right. I think its time for a real nigga to
Pull up they wont know what hit them

Know a few married to Eritrean girls, one Somali girl from highschool married to one and they're happy. Other than that, very rare.

Aren't they shorter than Somali women? We (East Africans) are generally slender, so wouldn't shorter people (Ethiopians) look less slender?
Yes, Ethiopian and Eritrean women are shorter but not by much. From what I've seen, Habeshas are more stockier than Somalis (men included). I can't believe he's comparing runway models to the average Somali women LOL.

Seen this videos lately and this no game
Having farax was bagging them left and

Right. I think its time for a real nigga to
Pull up they wont know what hit them

The guy was certainly persistent :mjlol:

never-give-up-john-cena.gif

World

VIP
There are entire mixed clans of Somali and Oromo background. I’d say Somali-Eastern Oromo(Arusi and Afran Qallo) marriage is very common, but other than that we don’t intermix with Ethiopians.

I don’t condone any relationships with Habeshas, we should stay away from them lest we become infested with STDs. We shouldn’t even be their friends.

Last edited:
There are entire mixed clans of Somali and Oromo background. I’d say Somali-Eastern Oromo(Arusi and Afran Qallo) marriage is very common, but other than that we don’t intermix with Ethiopians.

I don’t condone any relationships with Habeshas, we should stay away from them lest we become infested with STDs. We shouldn’t even be their friends.

wow-amazed.gif

That's exreme. Would you feel the same way if they never took Galbeed?

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Ethiopian women are top tier especially the ones in California
Somali women are top tier fam, ethiopian are alright but top tier is reserved for xalimos.

like many countries, ethiopians have many hoes and most ladies aren’t high quality in character.

somalis on the other hand have good character and are one of the only african countries with extremely low aids rates, ethiopian women are hoes.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member

Haram, there is nothing to be said against friendships with non somali africans.

as for relationships, while they aren’t wrong its better for them to be rare to preserve the race.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
My uncle is half ethiopian. His mum is part arsi oromo and part amhara from addis but she grew up in Mogadishu so speaks fluent somali, oromo and amharic. My uncle only speaks somali tho but he reps his Ethiopian side proudly
That niggas mom is probably hated by both sides of her family
:deadmanny:

Trending