How come YOU SOMALI SPOTTERS dont get angry at me???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just posted a one sentence comment post in another forum, and then went to feed my kids. I come back, 20 posts discussion based on a single sentence comment I made. All strictly my opinion. People be angry, cursing me left and right, getting all heart attack hurt. & futo hurt!

and...then...there is that single one comment supporting me & saying.....

"You have a right to your own opinion. Dont mind these crazies. Stay Original, these fcukers must be democrats."

Wait.....so that single person supporting me ,,,,,,thinks I am a republican? Inaa lilaah waa inaa ilehi rajiiuun

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Eedo Basra we love you. We tolerate you because you be the realest. No need to be angry with you when you just in your own orbit. Often time you be unpredictable. But we appreciate the husstle. God bless eedo Basra. You iz our mother Marry. When somalispot find itself in times of troube EEDO BASRA comes and saves the day. God bless Gadabursi.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo Basra we love you. We tolerate you because you be the realest. No need to be angry with you when you just in your own orbit. Often time you be unpredictable. But we appreciate the husstle. God bless eedo Basra. You iz our mother Marry. When somalispot find itself in times of troube EEDO BASRA comes and saves the day. God bless Gadabursi.

I just posted a one sentence comment post in another forum, and then went to feed my kids. I come back, 20 posts discussion based on a single sentence comment I made. All strictly my opinion. People be angry, cursing me left and right, getting all heart attack hurt. & futo hurt!

and...then...there is that single one comment supporting me & saying.....

"You have a right to your own opinion. Dont mind these crazies. Stay Original, these fcukers must be democrats."

Wait.....so that single person supporting me ,,,,,,thinks I am a republican? Inaa lilaah waa inaa ilehi rajiiuun
9998907127.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Because we were taught to respect the mentally ill elderly. We let you say what you want. This is a safe space for you eedo.

VixR

Veritas
This forum isn’t typical lol. And you’re funny sometimes. When you said you couldn’t be a leader, bc you’d swoon and hand over the nuclear codes if a guy kissed your hand and called you “babe”, wallahi I died.

You’re the female @Rkelly.

Goat byline as well. I like to think an edo out there is getting spanked.

People can’t get mad at you because you don’t respond to their shenanigans how they might expect and you never retaliate with anger. You always stay light hearted and take everything with stride. I respect that about you

This forum isn’t typical lol. And you’re funny sometimes. When you said you couldn’t be a leader, bc you’d swoon and hand over the nuclear codes if a guy kissed your hand and called you “babe”, wallahi I died.

You’re the female @Rkelly.

Goat byline as well. I like to think an edo out there is getting spanked.
One time mighty posted something hilarious af. It had me laughing so hard that I had to save it.
978f5864e49eeee138bc68698bc16363.png

Status
Not open for further replies.