How come white americans think that they are pure race?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
These mongrels think they are superior to everybody, including white europeans. Meanwhile, they have at least 10 to 20% of black and indian american DNA.
1514858263078s.jpg

1512847676160.jpg

I will never take them seriously when it comes to racism and racial realism. Them and black americans, the lowest form of humanity.

Apollo

VIP
Lol, don't fall for the 4chan memes. Most of them are +98% European, especially in the Midwest and Northeast where they didn't have AA slavery.

These mongrels think they are superior to everybody, including white europeans. Meanwhile, they have at least 10 to 20% of black and indian american DNA.
1514858263078s.jpg

1512847676160.jpg

I will never take them seriously when it comes to racism and racial realism. Them and black americans, the lowest form of humanity.

American whites look weird

They wouldnt "fit in" in here in the UK

1514858263078s.jpg

1512847676160.jpg

They raped Negroid women and had children with them. So much for a superior master race....even today white boys have jungle fever.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
European cadaan look hella fugly esp those creatures from UK, damn! Others are quite ok but the ones from 3rd world UK.:gucciwhat:

I heard they don't use toothbrushes and if they use; their teeth are still the same. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Racism didn’t stop them from fucking their slaves.
:ulyin:

The mixed-race offspring usually ended up identifying as African American and joining the African American community. This is why AAs are 25% White.

On 23andMe, almost all White Americans are +98.5% European. They were clearly racists who kept Amerindians and Blacks out.

Pop-Genetic-Breakdown-2b.png

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
European cadaan look hella fugly esp those creatures from UK, damn! Others are quite ok but the ones from 3rd world UK.:gucciwhat:

I heard they don't use toothbrushes and if they use; their teeth are still the same. :cryinglaughsmiley:

French whites are good looking, no homo!
Fit and healthy and they like to take care of them, just like the Italians!
Anglos and Germans are just ugly lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.