How come Somalis love to live in denial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
They are the only people to try and convince you those individuals have ethnic Somali
phenotype. When I look at those pictures what I see is Congolese, Nigerians and half
Paki/Yemeni. What do you guys see when you see this pictures ?

Exhibit A:
FAHMI.jpg

Exhibit B
gallan.jpg

Exhibit C
9a348e568ff72d40519cd81b07e8dac0.jpg

Exhibit D
CQZTwKfUcAEkn0D.jpg

World

VIP
What in your opinion makes the last two non somali? The first two obviously have bantu admixture but I see the last two as unmixed somalis. A large nose whilst it isn’t the most common somali phenotype, is obviously found among unmixed somalis.

Bohol

VIP
What in your opinion makes the last two non somali? The first two obviously have bantu admixture but I see the last two as unmixed somalis. A large nose whilst it isn’t the most common somali phenotype, is obviously found among unmixed somalis.

Where else would he get a large Congolese nose? it is passed down through family genes. So definitely some Bantu admixture.

World

VIP
Where else would he get a large Congolese nose? it is passed down through family genes. So definitely some Bantu admixture.
What do you think Somalis are genetically? Why do you think Somalis have curly hair and not black hair like every other Africans?

Bohol

VIP
What do you think Somalis are genetically? Why do you think Somalis have curly hair and not black hair like every other Africans?

We already know majority of Somalis are e1b1a and T1a similar to other horners. However the point is there is difference between ethnic Somalis and adulterated "Somalis" like those in the pictures. If you are a actual unmixed ethnic Somali you should not be looking like a Congolese, Paki, Nigerian etc.

World

VIP
We already know majority of Somalis are e1b1a and T1a similar to other horners. However the point is there is difference between ethnic Somalis and adulterated "Somalis" like those in the pictures.
Somalis are 55 % “black” and 45 % “middle eastern”. The black and middle eastern are not found in any modern day population. This mixture occurred thousands of years ago and we have been racially the same for that long as well. Therefore it’s quite ridiculous to believe that some ethnic somalis can’t favour stereotypical black/sub Saharan African appearances and others resemble more middle eastern appearances.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Somalis are 55 % “black” and 45 % “middle eastern”. The black and middle eastern are not found in any modern day population. This mixture occurred thousands of years ago and we have been racially the same for that long as well. Therefore it’s quite ridiculous to believe that some ethnic somalis can’t favour stereotypical black/sub Saharan African appearances and others resemble more middle eastern appearances.
Nobody knows what percentage of Eurasian/native African component make up the Somali DNA. please don't use these numbers again without providing credible sources. The first ancient African DNA was sequenced in 2015 and so far we know that some ethnic omotic people are about 20% Eurasians.

http://science.sciencemag.org/content/350/6262/820

They are the only people to try and convince you those individuals have ethnic Somali
phenotype. When I look at those pictures what I see is Congolese, Nigerians and half

Exhibit A:
FAHMI.jpg

Exhibit B
gallan.jpg

Exhibit C

Exhibit D
CQZTwKfUcAEkn0D.jpg
they are Madow mixed .what qabil do exhibit a -D claim ?

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
We already know majority of Somalis are e1b1a and T1a similar to other horners. However the point is there is difference between ethnic Somalis and adulterated "Somalis" like those in the pictures. If you are a actual unmixed ethnic Somali you should not be looking like a Congolese, Paki, Nigerian etc.
Adultureted somalis kulha you are to much sxb kkk

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
AUN Abwaan Gaariye. Great man and Legendary Somali Poet. Let's not speak ill of the dead please.

Somalis in the mainland don't border any indigenous Bantu people & Somali lineage is passed down through Father. So unless they have direct Bantu parents or grandparents like that Puntland guy it's unlikely they have Niger-Congo admixture.

096bde2034c25e1739647e5b19792c97.jpg

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
All of these folks except the woman and the MJ dude fall with in Somali phenotype spectrum.The others are just ugly nothing non-Somali about them

Exhibit A:
FAHMI.jpg

Exhibit B
gallan.jpg

Exhibit C

Exhibit D
CQZTwKfUcAEkn0D.jpg
I see Somali, Somali, Somali and Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending