How come somali warlords live a long life?

First of all let me start by saying it is like they made a deal with the devil or something because aside from aydiid not one other warlord got killed. Forget dying by the bullet these criminals somehow find a way to avoid regular death. I understand it is Allah that decides when we die but look at this.

general Morgan
Ali mahdi
Muse biihi
Silanyo
Bare hiirale
Ahmed Omar jes
Abdulahi yusuf
Sheekh shariif andhe qualifies as a warlord
Ahmed madobe
Muse yalahow
Omar finish
Tuke the butcher of the north

only abdulahi Yusuf is gone from that list the rest are alive and living good.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Men Dump Their Anger Into Women | Angry meme, Rage faces, Memes

I want Tukeh to come back

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
How was Silaanyo a war lord I can understand Muuse Bixii but why Silaanyo what I classify as a warlord is Siyaad Bare esque

LDNMALI

OnlySpeakFacts
i dunno why Morgan is comfy in PL, he chose SB daughter siil over his own qabil wallahi he should be brought to galkayo where my ppl should carry out a good ole lynching

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
That is a good question, don't worry tho because god will deal with them in the end and their victims will get the final justice :)

Its a problem in Africa really, so many african warlords/dictators live long lives and they all are laced with some degree of corruption turning each respective country to a bigger shit hole

Last edited:
How was Silaanyo a war lord I can understand Muuse Bixii but why Silaanyo what I classify as a warlord is Siyaad Bare esque
Idk about Silaanyo and what he has done but MSB was a dictator not a warlord. There is a difference even though both are bad.

Trending

Latest posts