How come Somali Kenyan sijuus and Somalis in the Middle East get a pass when they cant speak Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Because Somalis back home are jealous of us western Somalis. They will do anything to criticize us. I speak good afsomali but my people back home, make fun of my Somali dialect they call me reer xamaar, reer xalwa. I’ve a cousin who calls me tii yareed afxamari kuhadasha. They just want to hurt our feelings.

Because Somalis back home are jealous of us western Somalis. They will do anything to criticize us. I speak good afsomali but my people back home, make fun of my Somali dialect they call me reer xamaar, reer xalwa. I’ve a cousin who calls me tii yareed afxamari kuhadasha. They just want to hurt our feelings.
Some western Somalis also insult other western Somalii for having bad Somali...

Why would you speak in that dialect, arent you an MJ woman.

You must learn to speak aff reer mudug because this is the only dignified way to speak Somali.

Lol good point.
Also why can Somalis claim Kenya and it’s okay but if Somalis from Ethiopia claim it they are sellouts? Legit question.

I find Arab Somalis the most shocking. Good people, but it's mindblowing how they can't speak Somali (inb4 glass house ik)

I know a Somali man in his late 40's from the UAE that barely speaks Somali srs.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Imma Kenyan Somali. I know how to speak Arabic, Somali, Swahili,English and wait a minute, Spanish too.

I’m foreign and international.
:samwelcome:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Imma Kenyan Somali. I know how to speak Arabic, Somali, Swahili,English and wait a minute, Spanish too.

I’m foreign and international.
:samwelcome:
I fluently speak Somali,English, Arabic and Hindi, it surprises me to see so many Somalis in the West,Middle East,Europe who litterly spent 20-30 years of their life in their Fob parents basement yet they are understandable.

Honestly you have to be mentaly retarded to not learn a basic language your mom cursed you with since your diaper days.

Most of these dumb kids are proud to converse in other languages and think it is a downgrade to learn theirs due to peer pressure and trying look "Cool".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending