How come Somali guys in the U.S are taller than the rest.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ive noticed European and U.K Somali guys are the shortest while Somalia living Somali guys are average height but North American Somali guys are all 6'5 and above.

But European Somali girls are taller than the U.S Somali girls.

@Basra is my observation correct?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol baal suug 6’5 is not that common, most Somali men I came across are pretty tall tho, I have friend who has napoleon complex, poor thing is 5’6, he’s always talking about how much money he makes :russ:

U.S. somali girls are the shortest. Imagine these 2 being somalis....
4e413eeb69bedd8f0b00000c-750.jpg

Ive noticed European and U.K Somali guys are the shortest while Somalia living Somali guys are average height but North American Somali guys are all 6'5 and above.

"Ive noticed European and U.K Somali guys are the shortest"
:ayaanswag:
So I'm guessing you've seen every somali guy in Europe for you to make that claim?

"American Somali guys are all 6'5 and above."

Again, have you seen every somali guy in the US for you to make that claim?

:mahubowtf:What on earth are you basing this on?

You've seen short faraxas in Europe and you assume all of them are like that likewise you've seen tall faaraxas in the US and assume their all like that

I've seen horrible reer uk xaliimos therefore every single xaliimo in the U.K. Is horrible

I know of faaraxs in Canada that are involved in gangs therefore every single faarax in Canada is involved in gangs.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
My guess is because we play basketball and they play soccer.:siilaanyolaugh:

Tukraq

VIP
"Ive noticed European and U.K Somali guys are the shortest"
:ayaanswag:
So I'm guessing you've seen every somali guy in Europe for you to make that claim?

"American Somali guys are all 6'5 and above."

Again, have you seen every somali guy in the US for you to make that claim?

:mahubowtf:What on earth are you basing this on?

You've seen short faraxas in Europe and you assume all of them are like that likewise you've seen tall faaraxas in the US and assume their all like that

I've seen horrible reer uk xaliimos therefore every single xaliimo in the U.K. Is horrible

I know of faaraxs in Canada that are involved in gangs therefore every single faarax in Canada is involved in gangs.
not all but 90 percent of reer Canada is in gangs and 80 percent of UK women are horrible

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I dont know about other Europe Somalis, but definitely UK somalis are small framed and short. Their bathroom is even designed for small hobbit people, I am 5'4, & felt like I will break my relatives bathroom tab when I visited them

American somalis are definitely taller and larger due to baarwaaqo America.

Somali shit! holes fobs are malnutritional, so I guess Good for them? they are the middle size

Tukraq

VIP
So know we are making up our own stereotypes, haye :trumpsmirk:
usatcollege-CollegeUSAT-414447-sheldon.jpg

who's making new stereotypes, its not even really a stereotype but a fact that all the smartest people in the world reside in America why do you think every new invention/technology or discovery has been from there the last 70 years? theres a reason they're dominating and the rest of the world aren't even factors, china and Russia who are the closest are behind by a mile

usatcollege-CollegeUSAT-414447-sheldon.jpg

who's making new stereotypes, its not even really a stereotype but a fact that all the smartest people in the world reside in America why do you think every new invention/technology or discovery has been from there the last 70 years? theres a reason they're dominating and the rest of the world aren't even factors, china and Russia who are the closest are behind by a mile
I will leave you and your delusions of grandeur :manny:

Latest posts