How come nobody mentioned Sweden elected its first Somali-Swedish legislator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Ayan hersi was first MJ to win election in western country. Now she's kaffir. Fuckoff with your BS pride. Ilhan Omar matched in gay parade.
Jealous id00rs have been living in the west since the 1800s and all they have to show for it are knife attacks, being bullied by pakis/jamaicans and a meme ceremonial mayor.
:mjlol:

Ayan hersi was first MJ to win election in western country. Now she's kaffir. Fuckoff with your BS pride. Ilhan Omar matched in gay parade.
That is why I love mjs they are “live and let live” type of people unlike other s who are all up in your business.

Btw ayan hersi just wants Somalis to think rationally and not too depend on religion and also stop such barbaric acts in our culture like fgm, forced marriage etc

Din farsa tacklare

PpHrJXq.gif

That is why I love mjs they are “live and let live” type of people unlike other s who are all up in your business.

Btw ayan hersi just wants Somalis to think rationally and not too depend on religion and also stop such barbaric acts in our culture like fgm, forced marriage etc
Sxb as much as I love my harti brothers, mjs have high gaalinmo despite their high iq I think that's because of their intermixing with oromo it decreased their iq and increased gaalinimo in them

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Ayan hersi is a well known prostitute up and down amsterdam redlight district she made up lies about her mother and father forcing her to get married to someone without her will.

When the government of holland found out the truth she was fired and sent packing to the united states or canada that gave her a brothel to work in.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sxb as much as I love my harti brothers, mjs have high gaalinmo despite their high iq I think that's because of their intermixing with oromo it decreased their iq and increased gaalinimo in them
Fadumo ceelanyo Majeerteen is the grand daughter of ciise madoobe from the ciise Dir tribe.

Her sons were Mohamed harti (Majeerteen) and Mohamud harti (warsengeli)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I should have known better than to ever trust a Warsangeli. SSC gonna SSC.
:pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis are basically a bunch of different people, the only thing that is similar is our skin color and racial features and language, however our culture/values/thinking styles varies from region to region due to geographic and historical factors. A farmer doesn't have the same mind-set as a nomad because a nomad travels and farmer is settled. A farmer is far more close minded because he doesn't see differences much and prefers 'steady' progress. A nomad travels and encounters differences daily and is more open minded generally. Like they say one who has travelled isn't the same as one who hasn't.

There definitely is an IQ difference between Somalis, the discussions majerten have are of a higher order then say when you have the same discussion with another clan. Just look at the threads and contents on here as compared to other sites. Majerten are nomads(80%) and 20% settlers. Our settlers are in galkayo-garowe-bosaso and there is an element of coastal values also in our culture. But the bulk of our values is nomadic, we are travellers. The geographic constraints of each clan is very important as it shapes and fosters different culture and values and what is important to each tribe and influences how they see the world and think. Close minded farmer vs open minded free spirit nomad. That's why the debates between those descendants of nomads and a farmer are vastly different, have you noticed?

I urge the nomads to adapt to settlers and farmers because it will be hard for them to adapt because they don't have that 'gene' so to speak, you can multi-task, he can't. Just get on with it Majerten and adapt to each clan and foster cooperation so we can progress.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The majerten is an 'explorer' culture the vast amount of nomad travels and the coastal elements who create boats and travel or interact with the world, their very very 'open minded' and should generate an open mind, your environment doesn't escape you niyahow. The farmer be easy on because he isn't exposed to that and you need to adapt to them but by adapting don't change just seek a common ground to work from for all our interests which is to develop and progress.

I challenge the notion of colonial borders fostering different cultures, it never did in my views. Environmental factors foster the culture and values and where you live and your mode of living(farmer, nomad, coastal) is what's important not language-somalinimo-etc which are colonial era ideas. Just because we look similar doesnt mean we will get along, look at this forum and hatred and disagreement but we look the same 'right' so we must dismiss racial grounds. Language must be dismissed also because we speak the same and still hate each other, so dialects and all that is out the door.

What's left? cultural values and what's important to us and our thinking styles. This is fostered from the environment and that clans historical factors.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Tribe is an identity, we must never strip the nomad of such identity, it's like telling someone to deny your origins and name, this is where he is from but what we must teach them again is open your mind, this must be free thinking only not ask for 'anti qabyalad' movements and nonsense. Noone is changing his origins waryaa and where he is from, see how futile their ideas are in mogadishu? there is an IQ DIFFERENCE that's why. Ninka antiqabyalad movement sida loo jecel yahay bal firiya, it's political correctness gone wild but it will never deliver a solution. The majerten solution is the answer and I presented it for you. Open the minds keep your identities and tribes and a nomad can do it, can a farmer i doubt it due to his environment not allowing for variety of views?

Lets seek wada shaqayn and cooperation and if someone can not agree to that, waa nin dan kale leh niyahow oo dantisa hoose soo radi, it could be financial, pride, ego, ana saxsan, or it could be 'i dont like u' and wont listen to u or it could be anything ranging even from 'abbahay ba dishay' history is important in the shape of thinking. The cooperation must be based on something mutually inclusive and agreeable or else it will foster division and the same old road. That mutual and inclusive platform could be 'development' and then create a system that is agreeable around that.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Breh, everyone passed Reer UK.

Somali Diasporas in Canada, America, and Sweden have people in parliament. But UK ones been there for 45 years and have only a mayor to show for it :pachah1:

Don't forget Deputy Mayor of Islington Cllr Rakhia Ismail. She is Isaaq as well.

http://democracy.islington.gov.uk/mgUserInfo.aspx?UID=40

America doesn't have a Somali member of Congress yet but Ilhan Omar will become the first in November Inshallah.

Last edited:
intermixed with oromos? La xawla when did warsan start to join the MJ bashing:farmajoyaab:

Poor swedes instead of having an alt right president like trump they got a somali legislator. On another note swedes ain't looking forward to 2040 their birth rates are dropping like hell.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Apollo

VIP

Puntites are the least mixed with Oromos out of all Somalis. We are not bloody Ogadenis. Stop the fake news. Pure Somali.

@Apollo i think it’s because mj don’t have a superiority complex, we are completely free from obsessing over others and what they think

We know that Blm attitude restricts your achievements because you’re overtaken by a sense of envy, all your failures are because of other people

And maybe it had to do with being close to power and decision making and access to recourses

Otherwise MJ are very similar to other Somalis, we have the same diet and values

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts