How come no Somalis have cats in the West but every home in Somalia has a cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're all stray cats in that have familiarized themselves with the locals. Over here, there's a stray cat I've been feeding for 3 years now and it still won't allow me to pet it. :mjcry:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
They're all stray cats in that have familiarized themselves with the locals. Over here, there's this stray cat I've been feeding for 3 years now and it still won't allow me to pet it. :mjcry:
cuz you look at it the same fearful eyes you look at dogs. you should blink with it to show your trust then pet it slowly. shit i cant believe im giving petting instructions

They're all stray cats in that have familiarized themselves with the locals. Over here, there's this stray cat I've been feeding for 3 years now and it still won't allow me to pet it. :mjcry:

No no. These are legit house pets. They are fed fresh raw goat meat in the AM after the shaqaalad comes back home from her morning shopping. They walk infront and behind her meowing but if you take too long to give them their food, they attacked her.

:chrisfreshhah:

Stray pets have been abandoned by either their mothers or owners. I don't blame them for their trust issues. Just give them their food in a secure area and bounce.

Gambar

VIP
Are you kidding me? Plenty Somalis in the west have cats. My ayeyo has a cat and my mom has been in a tug of war trying to kill it. Cats truly have nine lives. :bell:

VixR

Veritas
Are you kidding me? Plenty Somalis in the west have cats. My ayeyo has a cat and my mom has been in a tug of war trying to kill it. Cats truly have nine lives. :bell:
Is he joking? 99% of the time a Somali household has a pet, its a CAT. We've had 3 of them ffs.

cuz you look at it the same fearful eyes you look at dogs. you should blink with it to show your trust then pet it slowly. shit i cant believe im giving petting instructions

It's been 3 years, you don't think I've looked it up?:comeon: I've tried everything, even contemplated trapping it. :stopit:

No no. These are legit house pets. They are fed fresh raw goat meat in the AM after the shaqaalad comes back home from her morning shopping. They walk infront and behind her meowing but if you take too long to give them their food, they attacked her.

:chrisfreshhah:

Stray pets have been abandoned by either their mothers or owners. I don't blame them for their trust issues. Just give them their food in a secure area and bounce.

The cat is a feral then. I have experience with them. It's like an abusive relationship. This one I used to feed exposed it's belly to me and when I tried to pet it, it scratched me and I had that iconic 3 claws scar. They need to be exterminated.

El padrone

It's been 3 years, you don't think I've looked it up?:comeon: I've tried everything, even contemplated trapping it. :stopit:

The cat is a feral then. I have experience with them. It's like an abusive relationship. This one I used to feed exposed it's belly to me and when I tried to pet it, it scratched me and I had that iconic 3 claws scar. They need to be exterminated.
time to put down the pussy then

I understand people in Somalia feeding stray cats since they'd otherwise starve, but I don't see the point of cats or pets for the matter, in the west. let animal control deal with them.

although I would've gotten a dog if it was halal.

Is he joking? 99% of the time a Somali household has a pet, its a CAT. We've had 3 of them ffs.

Well when they do have a pet, which is closer to zero percent than one percent, then yes, they do have a cat.

Your family is secular and live in a small white town so of course you will have a bird and snake and all sorts of endangered exotic animals in your house.

El padrone

I understand people in Somalia feeding stray cats since they'd otherwise starve, but I don't see the point of cats or pets for the matter, in the west. let animal control deal with them.

although I would've gotten a dog if it was halal.
who said dogs arent halal? or u mean hes not mehram? if the latter idk. but dogs esp the kind that doesnt pop its tongue altime ia fine as pet

Status
Not open for further replies.