How Come Kenyans/Ethiopians don't have the big forehead stereotype?

I'm shook on how they manage to get away with it.
I've seen their people have MASSIVE FOREHEADS.

So how come Somali's are the only one that get stereotyped to have these foreheads?
Not really they do. In fact, all major East African ethnic groups tend to have high foreheads, from the Sudan ( both North & South), Somalia, Ethiopia, to Kenya & Tanzania. Any ethnic group with significant amounts of Nilotic or Cushitic admixture will most likely have a big forehead from what I've noticed.

The reasons why Somalis get called out is because they are one of the loudest ethnic groups on social media. Also, Somalis, Dinkas, & Habeshas have the largest foreheads if we go by the major ethnic groups in East Africa lol.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Also a minority of Somalis have the excessively big foreheads.

Most Somalis only have a moderately high forehead.
A lot have big foreheads if we didn't than why does every one make fun of our foreheads and hardly they make fun of habesha head

A lot have big foreheads if we didn't than why does every one make fun of our foreheads and hardly they make fun of habesha head
The main reasons why people make fun of Somali foreheads is because Somalis tend to be loud on social media outlets against West Africans/Bantus. Habeshas also have bulbous foreheads, but they tend to prefer to keep a lower profile, but back-bite West Africans/Bantus behind their backs, under the panel of ''Pan-Africanism".

The main reasons why people make fun of Somali foreheads is because Somalis tend to be loud on social media outlets against West Africans/Bantus. Habeshas also have bulbous foreheads, but they tend to prefer to keep a lower profile, but back-bite West Africans/Bantus behind their backs, under the panel of ''Pan-Africanism".

Lol, Habesha's are smart because they keep their comments to themselves and within their own communities. Do you think Somali's should move the same? I think we're a bit too blunt and honest. We say stuff directly to people.

Wallahi Somali men have ruined the Somali image.
The only saving grace y'all have is the quiet and angelic xalimo's.

Lol, Habesha's are smart because they keep their comments to themselves and within their own communities. Do you think Somali's should move the same? I think we're a bit too blunt and honest. We say stuff directly to people.

Honestly, I personally do not care what individual Somalis do on their own free time. That is on there own he/she accord. Somalis have always been red-pillers, blunt, & upfront that won't change now lol.

Because of our odd head shape the forehead is curved giving it an allein profile.

It does not help that we're also the most loud ethnic group in east Africa.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like

Xalimos hating their own people to get validation from others SAD :silanyolaugh: :deadmanny: yeah angelic

Because of our odd head shape the forehead is curved giving it an allein profile.

It does not help that we're also the most loud ethnic group in east Africa.

It's called Frontal Bossing I think. The protrusion in the back of the head usually goes away into adulthood. Honestly every culture has features that are prominent. I feel like in the past, Somali men used to hid them well with Afro's or long hair. For women, we also have high foreheads but our hair hides it as well.

Other cultures have issues with having HUGE noses. Alxmd we don't have a problem with protruding noses like the whites and Arabs do. Some cultures are too hairy, and we don't have an issue with that. Most Somali's I meet barely have any body hair.

Last edited:
It's called Frontal Bossing I think. The protrusion in the back of the head usually goes away into adulthood. Honestly every culture has features that are prominent. I feel like in the past, Somali men used to hid them well with Afro's or long hair.

Other cultures have issues with having HUGE noses. Alxmd we don't have a problem with protruding noses like the whites and Arabs do. Some cultures are too hairy, and we don't have an issue with that. Most Somali's I meet barely have any body hair.

Prominent curved foreheads and a very high hairline is what I'm talking about. It gets worse with age and going bold. Granted Barkhad case is extreme even for Somali standard but we all have this curved forehead look to some degree.

It looks especially good on women wearing Hijab because it hides their shape and makes it look better, the reason why Somali guys fetish Hijaabis lately lol

ap726958153184.jpg
barkhad-abdi-arriving-at-the-20th-sag-awards-2014-at-the-shrine-auditorium-in-los-angelesbarkh...jpg

Prominent curved forehead and a very high hairline is what I'm talking about. It gets worse with age and going bold. Granted his case is extreme even for Somalis but we all have this curved forehead look to some degree.

It looks especially good on girls wearing Hijab because it hides their shape.

View attachment 183709View attachment 183710
This guy ruined the image for all Somali males world-wide lmao. He just needs his hairline & teeth fixed. :dead:

Based

VIP

Same xalimos that bootclap for madows and ignore our rich history by saying they're black?:heh:

what tf you on this nigga is pretty average, not ugly, I've seen uglier niggas than him on the big screen :wtfdis::what1:
No homo, but Barkhad looks goofy & weird asf. :yloezpe:
He has become what first pops out in an Ajnabi's head when they think of Somali men. All he needs to do is get braces/teeth fixed & needs Forehead Reduction Surgery ASAP. :lolbron:

Xaruun

VIP
No homo, but Barkhad looks goofy & weird asf. :yloezpe:
He has become what first pops out in an Ajnabi's head when they think of Somali men. All he needs to do is get braces/teeth fixed & needs Forehead Reduction Surgery ASAP. :lolbron:
Why would he waste money on surgery just to appeal to random faggits online?

It says a lot about a person if they hate an entire ethnicity based on what a couple of trolls say. That means they were xenophobic from the start and were waiting for an outlet :mjdontkno:

Trending