How Come Kenyans/Ethiopians don't have the big forehead stereotype?

I'm shook on how they manage to get away with it.
I've seen their people have MASSIVE FOREHEADS.

So how come Somali's are the only one that get stereotyped to have these foreheads?

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
bc their forehead is big but our is next level 5head, and why do they make fun us (forehead) but when say something about their nose is racist, typical madow playing the victim as always

bc their forehead is big but our is next level 5head, and why do they make fun us (forehead) but when say something about their nose is racist, typical madow playing the victim as always

I don't know... I don't really see next level 5 heads in Somali people that aren't accompanied by receding hairlines/hair loss which is a given.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
I don't know... I don't really see next level 5 heads in Somali people that aren't accompanied by receding hairlines/hair loss which is a given.
Somalis have disadvantage and they can fix that by growing their hair out

Because we lippy and insult other niggas like whites on their non-existent lips and madows on their sinkhole noses

probably due to them having a smaller and less spread out and visible diaspora compared to us which makes most people less aware of them

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Because we are easy target In the west especially in the UK where we stand out like sore thumb not to mention some of our forheads being abnormally big just like those "what nationality would you not date videos and literally everyone who says somali says that are forehead is big. Ethioians and Eritreans don't have big foreheads compared to ours. Only a small minority have big foreheads

Apollo

VIP
There are almost no Kenyans in the West.

Ethiopians and Eritreans do have this big forehead stereotype. Seen some racist youtube and reddit comments talk about bulbhead Eritreans, lmao.

Apollo

VIP
Ethioians and Eritreans don't have big foreheads compared to ours. Only a small minority have big foreheads

Their president and prime minister both have relatively big foreheads:

k7zNR8u.jpg

So how come Somali's are the only one that get stereotyped to have these foreheads?
Ethiopians do have a big forehead but they don't have a fucked up lineup so its only half the damage. I think kenyans are Bantu so they're a walking L within themselves :chrisfreshhah:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I don’t know what you’re talking about but virtually every East African has the big forehead stereotype, habeshas and kenyans included.

people might cuss Somali foreheads more, but that’s cause usually the other big forehead people are minding their own business so their maskax weyns aren’t being dragged, unlike Somalis who are in buuq and rabaho daily

Apollo

VIP
I don't even think moderately high foreheads are that unattractive. It looks okay.

Small foreheads are worse, kind of makes you look more like an ape or some kind of pea brain.

Seen quite a few Indians, Mestizo Latinos and some Eastern Euros and Middle Easterners with really small foreheads and their hairline nearly starting a few centimeters away from their eyebrow.

oKOcz5E.jpg

:susp:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Because we come from a different stock. A noble stock. Bastardy but noble