How come indhoyar don't do crimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They have higher IQ and their men are physically weak (low testosterone) which is why they commit less crimes compared to other races.

Did you know the biggest Chinese cities are more peaceful and safe compared to small towns in America?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
many indhoyar live in my city (around 30% of the population). They are very quiet and greatly lack social skills. My Vietnamese math professor would get all nervous whenever I talked to her.

The only crimes I hear they do is tax evasion if they are millionaires.

Culturally they have a strong emphasis on delayed satisfaction and future-orientated philosophy and work ethic.

Somali culture and the same goes for Southern European culture has an emphasis on the present and no concept of delayed satisfaction, thus they are less productive and more likely to succumb to impulses

Factors that lead to crime are lack of impulse control, poverty and unemployment.Their economic status also mitigates those other factors.

Confucius teachings that has permeated into their culture. We need a confucius.. so as to avoid nigga moments as well

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
They commit a small fraction of the crimes in the West but take home a big chunk of the money made through crime annually.

While degenerate Canadian Geeljire would shank you for a grand.

Culturally they have a strong emphasis on delayed satisfaction and future-orientated philosophy and work ethic.

Somali culture and the same goes for Southern European culture has an emphasis on the present and no concept of delayed satisfaction, thus they are less productive and more likely to succumb to impulses

Factors that lead to crime are lack of impulse control, poverty and unemployment.Their economic status also mitigates those other factors.

u are a smart ass lesbian. why did u become a lesbian? since u is in denmark, where did u learn this elite class english from?

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen

Well, Well, Well,
We meet again!

One of the smartest smart asses on the net I met. Heheh
Are you saying you living like an old chinese man :dwill::jaynerd:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
The indhayar are the top class criminals in North America their the biggest drug importers they mostly past street level dealings they run the prostitution game too

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The indhayar are the top class criminals in North America their the biggest drug importers they mostly past street level dealings they run the prostitution game too
Yup they run the ports in BC that brings the drugs in. A lot of them buy houses to use it for grow ops thus why u see a lot of homes bought but empty :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending