How come British people don't have an accent

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Everytime a British person starts singing they're accent is not there look at Adele and Ed sheeran when they in an interview they have an accent but when they on stage its gone

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
WTF :faysalwtf:
They have the worst accent I ever heard it makes me uncomfortable hearing it its so high pitched and snotty

Because American music has a huge influence, another is so that they can make it into the American market. Look at Grime and U.K. drill, they are struggling to make it into America because of their strong accent.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
One thing I know is, when they are rapping, their British accent sounds horrible. :susp:It sounds like they got whole chicken in their mouth and they are actively fighting it.

Last edited:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
You have Geodie accent
Cockney accent
South west accent
East London accent
Kent accent
Wales accent
East and West Midlands accent
North west and Liverpool accent
Yorkshire accent
Scott accent
Northern Ireland accent
Angelia accent
Many man!!!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don't know about the UK accents, but there is a specific accent that I really struggle to understand and generally hate it.

This accent contains words like innit and that accent that is used in their rap music, cringeworthy :susp:

Everytime a British person starts singing they're accent is not there look at Adele and Ed sheeran when they in an interview they have an accent but when they on stage its gone

its intentional and they practise switching it up depending on their audience. A few examples of British musicians:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know about the UK accents, but there is a specific accent that I really struggle to understand and generally hate it.

This accent contains words like innit and that accent that is used in their rap music, cringeworthy :susp:

That's the ghetto London accent. It's highly influenced by Jamaican Patois.

The American accent is the global standard in the entertainment Industry, that's why British entertainers try to shed off their heavy British accents to appeal to a global audience ,dominated by American entertainers and Hollywood.

Heavy British accent in songs and on TV shows sounds 'exotic' and out of the norm.

You mean like the one spoken by Troopz of AFTV :faysalwtf: :deadmanny::dead1:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
You have Geodie accent
Cockney accent
South west accent
East London accent
Kent accent
Wales accent
East and West Midlands accent
North west and Liverpool accent
Yorkshire accent