How come Berbera gets nearly 1 million dollars more then Hargeisa ?

Berbera port makes more money than Hargeisa Airport. Thus they make more. Berbera has the port, Hargeisa the airport, Gabiley the border customs etc.

More needs to be built in the east. A dryport in Sool will make them money. Sanaag needs the port in Maydh and an airport.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
How does Berbera look compared to Hargeisa?

I would expect better public services and development in the area.

This video shows it has better roads then Hargeisa, but they might be just taking good angles.

It has better roads and the mayor is very competent. The city will be taking off in the next couple years iA, it's traditionally never been huge except for trade season.

Cuz taxes that are taken from every gobol goes directly to Hargeysa instead of going back to the communities where taxes is needed to be invested in

My understanding of Xeer 12 is that a certain % of the revenue generated will remain in the region and the rest goes to the central government. Potentially increasing that percentage would make sense, but making more drastic changes than that would not be wise in my opinion.

My understanding of Xeer 12 is that a certain % of the revenue generated will remain in the region and the rest goes to the central government. Potentially increasing that percentage would make sense, but making more drastic changes than that would not be wise in my opinion.
Majority of the ppl are against it and the new parliament could possibly amend it

Trending