How China managed to beat a pandemic [This was China's 911]

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
They are hiding the real numbers. I don't believe they managed to remove it.
They have managed to contain it so it does not spread to the capital like beijin and totally destroy China's economy which already took a giant hit. The death count are in the 3000+ just like 911 victims in the United States. There could be more death though as China is notorious with hiding real death counts.

The other bad thing China has done was underestimating the threat in the beginning before they woke up and lockdown cities of millions inhabitants. The virus has already escaped and left China before the lockdown but the good news for China is that finally now they managed to contain it. New confirmed cases are dropping everyday and they will certainly beat this pandemic in the long run.

On the other hand third world countries like UK and Italy will suffer a huge blow if they dont hit the ground running real quick.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
They have managed to contain it so it does not spread to the capital like beijin and totally destroy China's economy which already took a giant hit. The death count are in the 3000+ just like 911 victims in the United States. There could be more death though as China is notorious with hiding real death counts.

The other bad thing China has done was underestimating the threat in the beginning before they woke up and lockdown cities of millions inhabitants. The virus has already escaped and left China before the lockdown but the good news for China is that finally now they managed to contain it. New confirmed cases are dropping everyday and they will certainly beat this pandemic in the long run.

On the other hand third world countries like UK and Italy will suffer a huge blow if they dont hit the ground running real quick.

lol@third world countries

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Not only is China fighting Covid-19 they are also having an outbreak of bird flu, four cases of bird flu outbreaks occured in January at the same time as the Corona-virus.

I don't really trust the stats from China.

South Korea is(was) doing pretty good with more recoveries than new infections last weekend.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰

A very interesting podcast about the way the Chinese handled this dangerous pandemic.

It will be very interesting to follow up in April when Wuhan end the lockdown.

The rise of China is an unwelcome one in the minds of the west. The citizens are already convinced China is bad.

See how easy it is to believe western media when it confirms your beliefs.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Do you honestly think they beat it? It could be a cover up since that nation is notorious for suppression + oppression.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
To be honest one can’t trust China I would say South Korea and Taiwan are some interesting countries to observe, at least South Korea.

This is a very interesting interview, watch it!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

Can the west and the rest of the world be this bold and beat the pandemic?

Remarkable watching this. Thanks for posting.

You know, this made me think. Somalia needs a communist central govt with emphasis on Shariah law.. The military needs to be feared. We need to conquer Somali land and Punt land first. The entire Somalia needs to be ruled as a single communist country of Somalia with shariah law modernized, we dont have to be nut cases.

Then, gather all the wealth of the nation, and start building roads, free houses, govt sponsored jobs. etc etc

Trending

Latest posts