How can whites think they’re superior?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can’t even handle the sun. These niggas burn in slight sunlight. Their skintone is also fucking disgusting and looks like raw chicken. Flat, greasy hair, no lips, no curves, expired and wrinkly by 25. Wallah I can’t believe these people managed to convince the world they are the most beautiful :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Burn severely in the sun, have less pigmented eye colours that are sensitive in bright light compared to dark brown eyes. Pigskins are genetically inferior creatures.

Burn severely in the sun, have less pigmented eye colours that are sensitive in bright light compared to dark brown eyes. Pigskins are genetically inferior creatures.
Completely genetically inferior and the features they love the most (blonde hair, blue eyes) looks fucking ugly to me

World

VIP
Beauty is subjective, and just because you may find white people unattractive, that doesn't mean the rest of the world holds your view. In fact, the entire world views white people as the most beautiful race. Latin Americans, East Asians, South Asians, Middle Easterners, Africans, Persians, fucking everywhere.

How can they be genetically inferior when people of European descent are the most successful conquerors and rulers of the world? They've been on top for the past 500 years, colonised most of the world, replaced most the inhabitants of 3/7 continents, are responsible for almost all technological advancements, the industrial/agricultural revolution, medicine etc, the list is endless.

The way they age is horrible. Absolutely no body they are all flat the females don't look good at all. They also dont have the good features they brag about. Most white people don't even have a good nose to be honest with you or sharp jawline they are so ugly to me.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Beauty is subjective, and just because you may find white people unattractive, that doesn't mean the rest of the world holds your view. In fact, the entire world views white people as the most beautiful race. Latin Americans, East Asians, South Asians, Middle Easterners, Africans, Persians, fucking everywhere.

How can they be genetically inferior when people of European descent are the most successful conquerors and rulers of the world? They've been on top for the past 500 years, colonised most of the world, replaced most the inhabitants of 3/7 continents, are responsible for almost all technological advancements, the industrial/agricultural revolution, medicine etc, the list is endless.
They have been for the past 500 years, in the past those pigskins used to be slaves to rich african kingdoms. They were in the stoneage while somalis were trading with chinese merchants.

They colonized most of the world so it's not really their opinion that they are the most beautiful they have been brainwashed.

I agree, they're not attractive compared to Somalis. We have clear, beautiful melanin rich skin. They look like pigs. We have full lips that aren't too big like the Madow. They have thin lips uglier than even the Madow. Our hair is thick, dark, and curly. Their hair is flat and dull. We have cute button noses. They have long narrow noses that also manage to look bigger than ours. Us Somali women have soft curves and feminine physiques. Their women have male bodies with little curves. Most white women have breasts, but no ass or hips.

They look even more Bantu than us if you think about it.
:hmm:
There really is no competition between us. We're the original Caucasians.
:damedamn:

World

VIP
The way they age is horrible. Absolutely no body they are all flat the females don't look good at all. They also dont have the good features they brag about. Most white people don't even have a good nose to be honest with you or sharp jawline they are so ugly to me.
Colombians on average are of 70 % European, 20 % Amerindian, 10 % African descent. So you're insulting yourself, given the fact that you're at least 35 % white(if you are who you say you are).

ok!i am shoting in the dark here but maybe just maybe because they conquered the world :manny:or maybe because when other races are building roads these people are planning to go to mars :zhqjlmx:,maybe these people are 100s of years ahead in science and technology, i am just saying maybe :ohno:or maybe they see other races living in their fucking countries because its better then their shithole countries,just fucking maybe,you know :kanyeshrug:

all for white people hate f*ck them,but get the f*ck out here with blm bullshit,i wish for adoon and cadaans to mix with eachother and disappear

Colombians on average are of 70 % European, 20 % Amerindian, 10 % African descent.
To be honest the mix is what makes us look good. European x native is definetley a good mix. We dont look like whites, we look a better version of them.

In my honest opinion I know your going to disagree but most European females will do anything to be colombian ANYTHING.

World

VIP
That Amerindian and African mix certainly makes them more attractive than the average white, that's for sure.
:samwelcome:
The white-passing Latinas are the best looking ones in my opinion.

If Amerindian/African mixed Latinas are more attractive, then why are Mexican women so damn ugly?

Lmao Europeans have only been power conquerors and rulers for the past 500 years. Arabs used to be powerful and won a lot of wars back then, so did many other places throughout the world. White people have stolen plenty of natural resources from the entire world and used them to benefit their countries. Europe has it's time now but soon will be their demise cause this won't last forever. They have colonized the majority the world and made them believe in their beauty standards.

Latin Americans, East Asians, South Asians, etc have been majority colonized and have deep rooted self hatred because of the white man making them believe they were inferior. Literally every country in Latin America speaks a European language and has lost their culture to whites and you wonder why these people believe whites are so beautiful and above them? Dumbass.

Just because you're a self hater who believes whites are genetically superior, does not make it true. They age worse, looking 50 in their 30s, their skin color is generally pale which painfully burns in the sun, they have lesser pigmented eyes that are more sensitive to bright light than dark brown eyes.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I agree, they're not attractive compared to Somalis. We have clear, beautiful melanin rich skin. They look like pigs. We have full lips that aren't too big like the Madow. They have thin lips uglier than even the Madow. Our hair is thick, dark, and curly. Their hair is flat and dull. We have cute button noses. They have long narrow noses that also manage to look bigger than ours. Us Somali women have soft curves and feminine physiques. Their women have male bodies with little curves. Most white women have breasts, but no ass or hips.

They look even more Bantu than us if you think about it.
:hmm:
There really is no competition between us. We're the original Caucasians.
:damedamn:
more like they are the fake somalis cuz we were here before them.

You sound like a real coon.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Thats a niggger tier argument, ever considered intellectual superiority rather than physical superiority since thats how they've been on top in the last couple hundred years.

The white-passing Latinas are the best looking ones in my opinion.

If Amerindian/African mixed Latinas are more attractive, then why are Mexican women so damn ugly?
Mexicans are ugly because they're majority Amerindian. I agree that majority European hispanics are the most attractive, but I mean a slight mix makes them more exotic than the average pure white from America/Europe.

Basically, majority Amerindian :nahgirl:

Majority white, but slight Amerindian/African :banderas:

Being white alone, is meh. :manny:

Dumbass asks me why enslaved and raped people like Latin Americans believe whites are the master race when they have lost their culture, identity, language, everything to Europeans.
:cryinglaughsmiley:
Lol he’s so stupid. He thinks whites are the only ones to achieve anything when they stole so many of their “inventions” from other races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending