How can we get rid of ectomorphnimo from our gene pool?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
When you can select your traits, but tbh that’s better than being fat
Fat people can gain more muscle easier than ectomorphs

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You can still become jacked if your an ectomorph LOL one of my homies kept eating crazy meals for example one day he had 3 big Macs 2 large scoops of peanut butter and 1/4th of a whole chicken for lunch and for dinner he'd have another meal similar in calories. Dude also drank 3-4 protein shakes a day in 2 months he was fat as fukk but after an extra 5 months of training he turned almost all the fat into muscle dude is hella jacked

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I naturally have a v taper body, gain muscle easily if I’m consistent and focus.

It’s so sad to see Farahs having an ecto body

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Make sure u train ur body to the max and eat nutrient dense foods especially a lot of protein from meat, before you have your kids, there’s a reason why older generations looked much better it’s because many of them were getting in valuable nutrients.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How can we achieve this? I want ectomorphnimo gone from Somali society
Marry some different females as one of your 4 wives and slowly change the maternal phenotypes. I always wondered why only Somali women pass down such unique genes that other females do not when mating with Somali males.

I always thought Somali males carried the gene, but it is only guaranteed to surface with a Somali female. The solution is obvious. If you want athlete children marry somaon or other ethnic female for diversity. Imagine having kids that have greater stamina than others and athletic genes. Master race right there.

The only other option is gene editing which is a long way away.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Honestly I think it looks good if you put on muscle, slim muscular and tall. Like a model.
The mesomorph and endomorph physique looks cooler imo still and ectomorph can still achieve a great physique
tumblr_mb9fq7EuBz1rsnzdjo1_400.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Start exercising to get rid of the glass jaw frame.

You know studies have shown that due to epigenetics the environment and lifestyle can change the genes passed onto your offspring.

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
The Somali physique is adapted to the Somali climate and environment.

You will never be like a Icelandic or Turkish person.

Trending