How can someone born a boy be so pretty?

I've always believed that it was "her" very light colouration of pale skin, white hair and blue eyes aesthetic that make "her" look more feminine in conjunction with "her" angelic/fairytale styling instead of the facial features that Hunter has. It's like an optical illusion.

Like some of the male users on here have already said, "her" features are a dead giveaway to them. But I think because we as women see more nuances in our own facial features, we can be duped sometimes.

Unless of course, they have an exorbitant amount of facial hair atypical of even the most hairy South Asian/Middle Eastern women or a visible bulge, then it's harder to tell.

I applaud Hunter Schafer's stylist for knowing what works for his/her client so well to the point that we've got super conservative Somalis on here debating whether he can pass for female or not.
Hbo Hello GIF by euphoria

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I've always believed that it was "her" very light colouration of pale skin, white hair and blue eyes aesthetic that make "her" look more feminine in conjunction with "her" angelic/fairytale styling instead of the facial features that Hunter has. It's like an optical illusion.

Like some of the male users on here have already said, "her" features are a dead giveaway to them. But I think because we as women see more nuances in our own facial features, we can be duped sometimes.

Unless of course, they have an exorbitant amount of facial hair atypical of even the most hairy South Asian/Middle Eastern women or a visible bulge, then it's harder to tell.

I applaud Hunter Schafer's stylist for knowing what works for his/her client so well to the point that we've got super conservative Somalis on here debating whether he can pass for female or not.
Hbo Hello GIF by euphoria
I think Hunter looks more feminine than most transgender women because he/she started transitioning as a child. I don’t think it has to do with being cadaan and having blonde hair/blue eyes lol. But maybe you’re right since I’ve yet to see a black transgender woman who isn’t obviously a man

I think Hunter looks more feminine than most transgender women because he/she started transitioning as a child. I don’t think it has to do with being cadaan and having blonde hair/blue eyes lol. But maybe you’re right since I’ve yet to see a black transgender woman who isn’t obviously a man
I never knew he started transitioning as a literal child! Trash parenting.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I never knew he started transitioning as a literal child! Trash parenting.
Transitioning as a child and still growing up to look like a nigga in drag is crazy. Imagine how masculine he would’ve been as a normal dude some 7’0 11 inches and muscles that could make hulk blush :dead: :mjlol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Abdi must be lean, 6'5 ect. But cadaans just have to be cad and look 5/10 and it's fine.
Hey to be fair, yall do the same. I hate poc that obsess over mid ass cadaans like they are 10/10. example = harry styles, folxumo calekkkkk
:heh:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Hey to be fair, yall do the same. I hate poc that obsess over mid ass cadaans like they are 10/10. example = harry styles, folxumo calekkkkk
:heh:
No I don't sxb I'm not attracted to most cadaan women more than I am to average of another race.

Trending