How can Somalis love to rebel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Al-Bukhaari (447) narrated from Abu Sa ‘eed al-Khudri, in the report about the building of the mosque (in Madinah), that he said: We would carry one brick at a time, but ‘Ammaar would carry two bricks at a time. The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) saw him and brushed the dust from him, saying: “Woe to ‘Ammaar; he will be killed by the transgressing group; he will be calling them to Paradise and they will be calling him to Hell”. ‘Ammaar said: I seek refuge with Allah from tribulation.

We all know which party killed Ammar ibn Yasir radiyallah anhu. Yey, Somalis love them

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Remember when sahab advised Abdullah ibn Zubayr not to rebel against Hajjaj ibn Yusuf the tyrant because tyrant is better than no govt

We somalis failed to take heed:farmajoyaab:

tumal

hyde
Wait.. you're muslim? :ooh:
Surprise surprise
yes I may have made some questionable posts in the past but I am muslim because it's apart of my culture and society, I just really HATE arabs since they want to destroy our country. As for the religion I think Islam needs some modernization and I think Somalis should stop aligning themselves with arabs. Secularization would do wonders for Somalia and a free market economy would probably help rebuild the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts