How can i use my parent's connections to get ahead

My dad was a minister for 2 years in the Somali government. He's OG and has properties in Jigjiga and Mombasa. My mom also knows Dani because she's MJ and also knows alot of high positioned people in SL/PL.

I've been working in software/programming for the last 2-ish years and i was thinking about going back to nairobi to replicate a service.

Sadly i don't know anything about qabil and i was wondering how i can use it for funding purposes.

Any Ideas?

:cosbyhmm:

It’s really simple. You have to go back specifically to your father’s ancestral lands since your fathers qabiil is yours. Then you have to start small, find a job relating to your area of expertise or areas you want to work in and start from the bottom. With experience + familiarity with the culture, your connection will then come into play.

But since you are a programmer all of this might not matter as much if the service you are providing isnt that good. No connections can force customers/clients to use your product

My dad was a minister for 2 years in the Somali government. He's OG and has properties in Jigjiga and Mombasa. My mom also knows Dani because she's MJ and also knows alot of high positioned people in SL/PL.

I've been working in software/programming for the last 2-ish years and i was thinking about going back to nairobi to replicate a service.

Sadly i don't know anything about qabil and i was wondering how i can use it for funding purposes.

Any Ideas?

:cosbyhmm:
Yeahh 100% you can. If your dad was in the government, he 100% has many connections and can get you a nice job back home. I’m abgaal and my dad is related to sheihk shareef and most of his friends went back to Somalia to open hotels and be in government. Just like you, when I finish uni and working for the government isn’t dangerous, I plan to go back home and help my country whilst building connections and getting into politics

There is nothing more I hate than nepotism.

Saxiib how about you bring an actual talent/drive to the continent?
I hate nepotism when the person doesn’t actually have any talent or antything to bring to the table. However If the person you are helping actually has something useful to bring, I don’t see the problem

Trending

Latest posts