How can I stop my deep emotions?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is why I cant discuss this flaw of mine in real life people will think your feminine. I wish I can solve it but I failed.

did u consider medication?

I am really empathatic and emotional person, if I see a homeless person begging I feel so sad I have to fight back tears I always try to help them even its as little as a quarter. I dont know how to control it, something God instilled in me. When I love someone I love them deeply to the extreme even at the expense of myself. I feel like a female with all these emotions I know its why many of you call me “flip flopper” for my political stances If I support a side I support it to the death.

Is there something wrong with me? I had no other place to share these thoughts.
Having a soft heart is better than having a hard heart trust me, Allah S.W.T hates those with hard hearts. Pharaoh also had a hard heart and that caused his destruction.

People nowadays think that having a hard heart is a good thing and is advantageous but this is just another sign that the day of accounts is near.

Don't be friend of Satan who has a hard and jealous heart.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Having a soft heart is better than having a hard heart trust me, Allah S.W.T hates those with hard hearts. Pharaoh also had a hard heart and that caused his destruction.

People nowadays think that having a hard heart is a good thing and is advantageous but this is just another sign that the day of accounts is near.

How do u DO my dear?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I am really empathatic and emotional person, if I see a homeless person begging I feel so sad I have to fight back tears I always try to help them even its as little as a quarter. I dont know how to control it, something God instilled in me. When I love someone I love them deeply to the extreme even at the expense of myself. I feel like a female with all these emotions I know its why many of you call me “flip flopper” for my political stances If I support a side I support it to the death.

Is there something wrong with me? I had no other place to share these thoughts.

If you’re not in control of your emotions your emotions are in control of you. I can understand being emotional when seeing homeless people begging but the flip flopping isn’t healthy. You should support things with conviction and not change your stance because of how you’re feeling at the moment.

How do u DO my dear?
Go Ahead Reaction GIF

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
i’m

Thanks brother I feel like sometimes having a soft heart can make people take advantage of you easily. You help them and they stab you in the back, its tough having soft heart in hard hearted world.

If you’re not in control of your emotions your emotions are in control of you. I can understand being emotional when seeing homeless people begging but the flip flopping isn’t healthy. You should support things with conviction and not change your stance because of how you’re feeling at the moment.
Thanks for the advice, I wish I was as consistent as you politics is not for the emotional thats for sure. I think i need to find the right balance which I struggle to do. I was much worst in my teens and early 20s but still need alot of work to do. I think it has do with my upbringing, It was tough, strict and religious. I think this made me have a crisis to want to be loved and love others too. I am jealous of people with soft parent its true when they say hug your kid many times enough or you will search for it elsewhere. I think thats why I became soft hearted.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Get betrayed by so called friends and extended or even close family members multiple times. You will become a cold hearted son of a in an instant.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Brother @TekNiKo, you are a great person and I want to thank you for sharing such intimate observation and the vulnerability that comes with it about yourself, thank you.

With that said there's nothing wrong with those intense feelings as long as you balance it out. If You are in a position to help someone, do it but at the same time make sure that you are not neglecting your personal needs brother.

As for politics, one observation I made about you is that your political stance is based on settling a score with a member of this site rather than real life events. Don't be too hard on urself, when you make a post before you hit the submit button, ask urself ' what if this reply was directed at me how would it make me feel, how would I respond to my own response..negative beget negative?". With a little personal reflection and a bit of self discipline everyday, you will conquer not only your emotion but also your overall mental health. The goal is to always recognise what you have control over and what you don't and doing the best in what you have control over. good luck sxb :)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Brother @TekNiKo, you are a great person and I want to thank you for sharing such intimate observation and the vulnerability that comes with it about yourself, thank you.

With that said there's nothing wrong with those intense feelings as long as you balance it out. If You are in a position to help someone, do it but at the same time make sure that you are not neglecting your personal needs brother.

As for politics, one observation I made about you is that your political stance is based on settling a score with a member of this site rather than real life events. Don't be too hard on urself, when you make a post before you hit the submit button, ask urself ' what if this reply was directed at me how would it make me feel, how would I respond to my own response..negative beget negative?". With a little personal reflection and a bit of self discipline everyday, you will conquer not only your emotion but also your overall mental health. The goal is to always recognise what you have control over and what you don't and doing the best in what you have control over. good luck sxb :)
Thank you so much bro this post made me really happy. You understood me perfectly I think I will take a break from politics until I learn what you outlined. I hope to become kind like you one day

All y'all saying toughen up or wack sons of es. OP nothing wrong with having empathy just learn to channel it towards those that matter. Family and friends and if you have a significant other. Balance is important though as you don't want to be to soft that people will take advantage of you but remember you are a human with emotions and all this man up crap is nonsense. Niggas can feel and cry too.

Trending