'How can I fail?' Hundreds of students destroy buildings in Hargeisa because they failed exams

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I like how you guys unwittingly hold Landers to a higher standard than the average . "Ooh look at them qaldaans, they aint that different to us mooriyaan dugaags after all"

These kids have every right to protest against the scandalous exam results. And that's not their school btw but the corrupt Ministry of Education itself.

Even in the shadiest of the kacaan days I don't think the national exams results were corrupt. Are you saying the lander government has out corrupted the kacaan regime? :stevej:

I'm thinking it's because more umm............rural people are pursuing education and the resulting 'growing pains' of a change in lifestyle. :tacky:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Even in the shadiest of the kacaan days I don't think the national exams results were corrupt. Are you saying the lander government has out corrupted the kacaan regime? :stevej:

I'm thinking it's because more umm............rural people are pursuing education and the resulting 'growing pains' of a change in lifestyle. :tacky:
Are you kidding
The Kacaan gov>Current SL government. Kacaankii wuu barakaysnaa until rer Bermuda started to rebel

Well then it is definitely rigged.

MJs rebellion failed miserably before it even got off the ground. The SSDF stopped to function effectively before 1980. The SNM fought the entire SNA alone from 1981 until 1989 when USC was established.

The MJs were non factor in the Somali rebellion.

It was the Irir bros; the Isaac and Hawiye who tag teamed and whipped the Faqash.

Stop misleading people with the fake history
Why would it be rigged? Makes no sense
:bell:
Is it ranking system?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The biggest scam in education ministries all across Africa is to lower everyone's scores with the aim of getting them to pay up to graduate.

Imagine millions of students paying up to a 100 bucks.

If they knew they weren't going to pass then they would've been just as bad in mock papers as well...

Unless they have midly retarded IQ levels then I doubt they would've protested in that case.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The biggest scam in education ministries all across Africa is to lower everyone's scores with the aim of getting them to pay up to graduate.

Imagine millions of students paying up to a 100 bucks.

If they knew they weren't going to pass then they would've been just as bad in mock papers as well...

Unless they have midly retarded IQ levels then I doubt they would've protested in that case.
They have every right to be pissed they getting milked

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Its easy to blame other for ur failure
trmp1.gif

68 IQ says all:siilaanyolaugh:

I love this TRUMP GIF, it just says enuff. It's like totally 'neef' GIF. It's how the whole nation sees SL fairy tale nation kkkk like NEEF. Their like our 'alabama' folks, each nation has a FEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts