How can homosexual film stars play lead roles as heterosexuals?

Can homosexuals play straight lead roles?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
It’s crazy how some lead stars in the film industry are homosexuals but act in a different manner to their sexual identification in films. I just recently found out the main lead of my most favourite tv shows is married to a guy. These days it’s hard to differentiate men who play both ways. I admire his acting talent and professionalism. Even homosexuals can be gifted I suppose.

Mashallah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think the same. That is why old Hollywood used to remain in the closet to not kill the buzz of their performance.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
It’s crazy how some lead stars in the film industry are homosexuals but act in a different manner to their sexual identification in films. I just recently found out the main lead of my most favourite tv shows is married to a guy. These days it’s hard to differentiate men who play both ways. I admire his acting talent and professionalism. Even homosexuals can be gifted I suppose.

Mashallah
the closet can lead you to many abilities

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Michael Scofield hurt me so bad.. show portrayed him as this alpha genius you look up to hut than found out his gay :mjhaps:

I think the same. That is why old Hollywood used to remain in the closet to not kill the buzz of their performance.

1590341959824.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Prison break?

Jay I was shocked to hear that actor from Prison Break was gay. Wentworth. Such a distinguished English name. Such a handsome man. He has a very deep, depressed soul. Extremely intelligent. Very suave & soulful. Shocked is an understatement.

Jay I was shocked to hear that actor from Prison Break was gay. Wentworth. Such a distinguished English name. Such a handsome man. He has a very deep, depressed soul. Extremely intelligent. Very suave & soulful. Shocked is an understatement.
Well most english gays are manly. Its the American ones who are flamboyant. I worked with a gay guy for 6 months and even used to give him lift and discuss football. He never told me, I heard oit from others he was gay. You would never guess

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well most english gays are manly. Its the American ones who are flamboyant. I worked with a gay guy for 6 months and even used to give him lift and discuss football. He never told me, I heard oit from others he was gay. You would never guess

How very bizarre. U gave him a lift in your car & not get the gay radar? Jay u must be very clumsy & clueless soul.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont look for these things....I just assume everyone is normal

Sweet child. No one enters my car until they are properly vetted. Not only do I know your back ground, I look at your nails to see if u r a hygiene person. No surprises for me.

Trending