How big is your forehead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Future human evolution:

Faces-of-the-Future-4.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

https://www.mnn.com/green-tech/rese...es/what-will-humans-look-like-in-100000-years

They will have Somali foreheads and Habesha eyes.

That is the pinnacle of human evolution.

If genomic selection becomes a thing, to reach peak IQ you have to select for Somali-type of foreheads.
f*ck that shit I'm choosing extinction! Ain't no way we're evolving into anime characters

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I have a big forehead like 4 fingers but I have a short face so it looks bigger.
I like my forehead it's like really pretty from the side not like neanderthal looking cadaans one it has a nice little curve like this lady.
pretty-woman-looking-strait-you-260nw-2228361.jpg

I have a 6 head. :vo3yidw:
But its not one of them curved deformed ones alx its proportional to my face. Id be screwed if i had the cresent shaped ones:wowsweat:
Big foreheads are sexy tho:diddyass: if a faarax doesnt have at least a 5.5 head hes out. Gotta maintain the somali look.:sitdown:

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq you better have a big one!

It's bigger than average for sure: 4,5/5 (small) fingers but I have a very small head in general so I hope that balances it out a bit

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I have a 6 head. :vo3yidw:
But its not one of them curved deformed ones alx its proportional to my face. Id be screwed if i had the cresent shaped ones:wowsweat:
Big foreheads are sexy tho:diddyass: if a faarax doesnt have at least a 5.5 head hes out. Gotta maintain the somali look.:sitdown:

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq you better have a big one!
You should put on a hijab so we don't see a continent on your head

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
wenn20641543-500x546.jpg

:kanyehmm: Yet hairy Indian, Arabs and Italians get a forehead pass. Smh
Wallahi I feel so bad for them they cant even wear hijab covering their hair.
In my school they all had to have some hair out since it was low on their head. miskeen:francis:
Hair on their forehead hair on their neck

The question is why do some cadaan ppl have large foreheads too? I mean my chemistry teacher had a whole galaxy between his hairline and brow. Also having a small forehead is a sign of incestous defects or low intelligence. Small forehead is also linked to lack of emotional control and just take a look at aaron hernandez.

aaron%2Bhernandez.jpg

It's bigger than average for sure: 4,5/5 (small) fingers but I have a very small head in general so I hope that balances it out a bit
Update
I was just told by my cousin that I have the biggest forehead she has ever seen
I already had a forehead complex and now I know for sure that will never go away :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending