How big is the Somali community in South Africa

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I don’t blame them if I was in their shoes I will do the same thing.
I'd create a clan in South Africa if I was stuck there with no east African women. Gonna get back at those bantus for wiping out our southern cushitic bros.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Those South African women are a mix of Khoisan and bantu I don’t know how to describe those women let’s just say it’s close indhayar madow but 10x better.
In South Africa there is certain clans who are descendants of khoisan and Bantu not the zulu though they are pure Bantu almost. Khoisan is two group one called khoi and other San and almost all coloured peopled are descendants of these two group mixed with white.

In South Africa there is certain clans who are descendants of khoisan and Bantu not the zulu though they are pure Bantu almost. Khoisan is two group one called khoi and other San and almost all coloured peopled are descendants of these two group mixed with white.
I really don’t care about the white Khoisan mix that’s not my type the Kho and San mix plus the bantu like the Zulu is beautiful petite and thick at the same time. Have you seen them legs they got ? :jcoleno:

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
I really don’t care about the white Khoisan mix that’s not my type the Kho and San mix plus the bantu like the Zulu is beautiful petite and thick at the same time. Have you seen them legs they got ? :jcoleno:
Don't they have the highest HIV rates in the world? One night of malab for a lifetime (10 years) as a Freddy Mercury impersonator.
Am pretty sure almost all South African sufferers or carry sleeping aids that any minute will appear. Imagine you in restaurants and the 👩‍🍳 have aids 😂.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Am pretty sure almost all South African sufferers or carry sleeping aids that any minute will appear. Imagine you in restaurants and the 👩‍🍳 have aids 😂.
All of Bantustan has an AIDs epidemic. The northern half of the continent if doing much better though, it's also the muslim half of africa.

Khaemwaset

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't the Muslim parts of Ethiopia largely free from aids? Same with nigeria.
Kenya is a part of bantustan so ofc they have a large epidemic. They will have unprotected sex with multiple people and don't have a culture of being virgin until marriage.

Black people don't just get aids easily. Muslim black African communities have lower rates of aids than white countries. It's just most of black Africa is Christian and has no culture of staying virgin till marriage. They will freely have unprotected sex with many people and so of course AIDs becomes widespread.

Yes exactly saaxib. It'd be better if we assimilated properly. Somali mentality is strict which is not good.
I can understand what you mean you become easy target when you alienate yourself from everyone just take a look at minnesota and how easily somalis are targeted. And it doesn't make things easy when somali mothers wear worn out jilbaabs knowing well most don't do it for religious sake smh

Trending