How big is the Somali community in South Africa

These videos gives good insight on the Somali community in South Africa and the community life theyve opened malls restaurants private schools etc is was wondering how large the community out there is for those who’ve visited

Last edited:
These videos gives good insight on the Somali community in South Africa and the community life theyve opened malls restaurants private schools etc is was wondering how large the community out there is for those who’ve visited
Quite big. I wish they would assimilate more though. There have been attacks against somalis cause they're too brain-damaged of being somali.

I wouldn’t even visit that place. The wealth gap is so big that most of the madoow are still living in the townships aka slums. 80-90% of the madoow population receive food stamps. This is what fuel the crime rate the high gap of wealth difference between the really rich and the resell poor South Africans.

Quite big. I wish they would assimilate more though. There have been attacks against somalis cause they're too brain-damaged of being somali.
what do you mean? they hate seeing somalis not assimilate? is that why they target us? I heard they pick on us more compared to other demographics I wonder why

I wouldn’t even visit that place. The wealth gap is so big that most of the madoow are still living in the townships aka slums. 80-90% of the madoow population receive food stamps. This is what fuel the crime rate the high gap of wealth difference between the really rich and the resell poor South Africans.
Seems like Somalis are invested in that place a lot still migrate there every year I’ve heard from family they are moving on from running stores and are now getting into real estate and wholesaling

Seems like Somalis are invested in that place a lot still migrate there every year I’ve heard from family they are moving on from running stores and are now getting into real estate and wholesaling
I listened to this muxadaro shibli did in South Africa. He agrees with you on the real estate market in South Africa. He told them Somalis there to invest what they get from smith Africa either back home or in South Africa. He was against the idea of Somalis using south’s crocs as a stepping stone to go to Europe and USA. He told many stories of how some guys with several stores and cars and houses lost it all so they can go to europe and earn 50 quid.

me personally I don’t like a place where the native population is hungry and on the streets killing and stealing. The wealth gap in South Africa is what scares me bro. The amount of killings in SA of our commmunity is the same as the shooting and killings of all Somalis cities in Somaliwyn minus muqdisho.

Yes exactly saaxib. It'd be better if we assimilated properly. Somali mentality is strict which is not good.
What is wrong with you? Are you an idiot?

what do you mean? they hate seeing somalis not assimilate? is that why they target us? I heard they pick on us more compared to other demographics I wonder why
Somalis will set up Spazas in the worst ghettos then wonder why they get looted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my mushungli friend knocked up a zulu girl and his family disowned him, I was like “bantu and bantu what’s the problem” but his family didn’t see it that way lol.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
What is wrong with you? Are you an idiot?

Somalis will set up Spazas in the worst ghettos then wonder why they get looted.

my mushungli friend knocked up a zulu girl and his family disowned him, I was like “bantu and bantu what’s the problem” but his family didn’t see it that way lol.
Must these Somali men do it secretly and when the woman get pregnant they leave the country.

Trending