How big is the Arab population in Somalia?

They are growing i believe they are close to 100k today, Syrians & Yemenis. We welcomed our brothers they are welcome.

You got some native Berberaawis Arabs too.
True the arab community in Somaliland is growing walle. Yemenis own many businesses while Syrians open bakerys and many of then even work in hospitals kkk. We welcomed our arabs brothers since we are arab too kkk.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
True the arab community in Somaliland is growing walle. Yemenis own many businesses while Syrians open bakerys and many of then even work in hospitals kkk. We welcomed our arabs brothers since we are arab too kkk.

Remember in the 90s when Somalis were welcomed by the Syrians with free visa? My old man even went university in Dimishiq for free. Now thats Arab brotherhood!

They mostly left following the civil war, but some have since returned. I know my mom's clan came in the 1900s to Xamar and later settled. They had to leave in the 90s but since they were a well known family they got their houses back from the Mayor of Mogadishu himself a few years ago.
Why wasn’t my dad’s house returned :tocry:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
They almost all left during the civil war, but weirdly enough since the 2010s more and more of them have been entering Somalia.

Mainly from Syria and Yemen lately, especially Yemen. Some Egyptians and North Sudanese as well, but not many.

Yemen and Somalia have almost the same economic standards, and some of them try to benefit from the Arab booty clapping Somalis suffer from and the lowkey Arab privilege Somalis give to Arabs and do better for themselves economically.
I think it might be inherent at this point. Even guys who try to act tough like @AarHawd_7 casually open their futo for them.

I pray we get some nationalist guy who restores and gets rid of the dhegcas dhabo leef people, insha'Allah.

Trending