How big is the Arab population in Somalia?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
They are non existent in interior Somalia but largely remain in some segments of coastal areas but most communities can be found in Northern Somalia where they've been highly welcomed and intermarriages coexist which are hard to tell who's a native immigrant since interracial breeding happened alot,
In the coastal parts of southern Somalia there are Shaanshi, Cadcads and Barwaanis and they're not Arabs just some unknown mudbloods with hatred tendencies
The only Arabs we Biiyomaal encountered was during the Geledi Arab wars in Marka which captured from them.

from my experience , the Biiyomaals were highly intelorant of Arabs and not fond of their presence , because they brought degeneracy to Marka , we dont even like that cesspit anymore thanks to HG for settling in there which is natural selection at its finest atleast they're plundering and cleansing the remaining dirt
Although we did witnessed Arab Yemenis/omanis/hijazis flooding in droves to Jilib and Jamaame during Barqash reign but the villagers ended their settlements killing them in the early 19th century

Biyoomaal hate Arabs and not like certain clans that bootylick the anus of a sand monkey

Apollo

VIP
They almost all left during the civil war, but weirdly enough since the 2010s more and more of them have been entering Somalia.

Mainly from Syria and Yemen lately, especially Yemen. Some Egyptians and North Sudanese as well, but not many.

Yemen and Somalia have almost the same economic standards, and some of them try to benefit from the Arab booty clapping Somalis suffer from and the lowkey Arab privilege Somalis give to Arabs and do better for themselves economically.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
They mostly left following the civil war, but some have since returned. I know my mom's clan came in the 1900s to Xamar and later settled. They had to leave in the 90s but since they were a well known family they got their houses back from the Mayor of Mogadishu himself a few years ago.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
They almost all left during the civil war, but weirdly enough since the 2010s more and more of them have been entering Somalia.

Mainly from Syria and Yemen lately, especially Yemen. Some Egyptians and North Sudanese as well, but not many.

Yemen and Somalia have almost the same economic standards, and some of them try to benefit from the Arab booty clapping Somalis suffer from and the lowkey Arab privilege Somalis give to Arabs and do better for themselves economically.
Arabs are sodomites and unfortunately Somalis are willing to bend over to them , forgetting about their plights

Which saddening and depressing how they let a sand monkey easily establish in their own backyard

Have you seen the planthouses in Somaliland all are owned by these mongrels

Apollo

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
They're mostly gone and I know my mom's clan came in the 1900s to Xamar and later settled. In the civil war they scattered but since they were a well known family they got their houses back from the Mayor of Mogadishu himself a few years ago.
So you are part Arab

Waa yaab

I saw on YouTube that there’s Syrian dentist in Mogadishu apparently they caking of that because there wasn’ta dentist industry in Somalia

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
According to this baseless census Arab population in Somalia is only 2.2%, I believe their numbers are much higher than 2.2%,anyone knows their percentage in Somalia?:cosbyhmm:

View attachment 123398

They are multiplying in numbers since Oman dropped them in our coast and according to this video 0:52 their women Meher is only 100$ that is even cheaper than the price of a goat.:damn:

Wait there’s afars?

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
I’d take the Madows simply because they’re easier to control we’ve enslaved them once we can do it again. But Sand Niggas are smart they’ll cause Arabization. I refuse for us to be Sudan 2.0 which is a shithole :lawd:

Relax man, there is no way a minority of arabs would be able to change our culture or language, we had many of them before the civil war and they didn't do us any harm. Sudan is a nice place by the way, although western sanctions have taken a toll on the nation.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
40k Arab refugees lives in SL i believe:hmm:

I was watching a video of Arab and Hindi community in SL thanking Bihi for giving them fair representation in his government and being the first one to do so, I was impressed Walahi but they look like regular Somali.
:hillarybiz:

I was watching a video of Arab and Hindi community in SL thanking Bihi for giving them fair representation in his government and being the first one to do so, I was impressed Walahi but they look like regular Somali.
:hillarybiz:
Yeah Beesha Hindida iyo Carabta is a community that lives mainly in Berbera and also Hargeisa laakin most live in Berbera i believe. They are descendants of Arab and indian merchants who used to live in Berbera i Believe. They have lived in SL for a long time and Are basically apart of the society now in SL kkk. Many Somalis from other regions doesn't even know that they exist kkk. They even got their own Caaqil now kkk