How big is the Arab population in Somalia?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
According to this baseless census Arab population in Somalia is only 2.2%, I believe their numbers are much higher than 2.2%,anyone knows their percentage in Somalia?:cosbyhmm:

World-Data-ethnic-composition-pie-chart-Somalia.jpg

They are multiplying in numbers since Oman dropped them in our coast and according to this video 0:52 their women Meher is only 100$ that is even cheaper than the price of a goat.:damn:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
There was a big influx of Yemenis in the 30s, they came to Xamar, Gedo, Baydhabo and even Hiiraan. They're known as Carab Soomaali and they're bilingual, i met one and he only speaks Arabic, his parents speak both after growing up in Xamar, even till now we are good friends but his parents visit Ma'rib (Yemen) on their holidays instead of Xamar.

They all tend to have names like Yaxye and Saalax in their abtirsi.

There was a big influx of Yemenis in the 30s, they came to Xamar, Gedo, Baydhabo and even Hiiraan. They're known as Carab Soomaali and they're bilingual, i met one and he only speaks Arabic, his parents speak both after growing up in Xamar, even till now we are good friends but his parents visit Ma'rib (Yemen) on their holidays instead of Xamar.

They all tend to have names like Yaxye and Saalax in their abtirsi.
Gedo I’m from gedo dude and no Yemenis lives in gedo if there were Yemenis living in gedo back then it would known sxb

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
We need to kick out them Sand niggas I’m sorry but if we don’t we’ll be speaking Arabic soon. Make SomaliWeyne Great Again :trumpsmirk:

Less then 0. 5 procent and that is already too much, Reer xamar dont count since their are a mix of arab persian and indian blood which is around 40 procent of their blood somali blood which also is around 40 and then 20 procent which is Madow dna they are a mongrel race, Arab immigrants came during the 20s fleeing from tribal wars in yemen but they did not intermarry and left during our civil war then recent arrivals from yemen came again due to their current civil war and a few foreign workers from all parts of arab world a few syrian refugees as well but none are native arabs which dont exist in somalia all are recent arrives

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I wish we had an arab birthrate problem instead of a bantu birthrate problem :wow:

Somalia will look like Congo in 2060:wow:
I’d take the Madows simply because they’re easier to control we’ve enslaved them once we can do it again. But Sand Niggas are smart they’ll cause Arabization. I refuse for us to be Sudan 2.0 which is a shithole :lawd:

Trending