How are you with Self Control? Will power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Do you have a strong will power? How often do you say no to yourself? Do you believe in treating yourself if you do a chore or something important? How do you trick your mind?

I've a pretty good will power! If I set my mind of something you better believe I will do whatever it takes to achieve that. I'm also deleting CAN'T from my life... That word does not exist in my dictionary anymore.

A strong will power is the most valuable asset in life. Speaking from my experience it's the biggest deciding factor between success and failure.

Mike Tyson once said, "
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth". Self control and will power are kind of like that. Everyone believes in their limitations until they are face with a situation.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Do you have a strong will power? How often do you say no to yourself? Do you believe in treating yourself if you do a chore or something important? How do you trick your mind?

I've a pretty good will power! If I set my mind of something you better believe I will do whatever it takes to achieve that. I'm also deleting CAN'T from my life... That word does not exist in my dictionary anymore.

I'm a middle child. Having a high-level of self-control comes as second nature to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending