How are you using AI to simplify your work/daily life?

xiin-finiin

general of ciidamada sida raha ubooda
I let AI fix my resume.
i use it to explain math concepts to me. and sometimes give me ideas for proofs. but the problem with it is, like most of the time, the answer is wrong so you have to keep correcting it. So, unless you really know the topic, AI is actually dangerous and misleading

Last edited:
i use it to explain math concepts to me. and sometimes give me ideas for proofs. but the problem with it is, like most of the time, the answer is wrong so you have to keep correcting it. So, unless you really know the topic, AI is actually dangerous and misleading
It gets stuck in loops quite often as-well when you try and correct it. It's good for doing/learning well established documented stuff, but ones you throw it more complex questions it often gives you the wrong answer.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Are you using chatgpt?

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Yeah there is a lot of errors with chatgpt. I had to tell him to check again for errors, and usually it solves it, but one time I asked if he was imitating human errors, and this stupid said yes he makes mistakes like human beings 😂

Trending

Latest posts