How are the Yahood so smart and excel in everything but.....

Are so disobedient to Allah and negligent of the hereafter, this baffles me. Part of having a high intelligence is being able to forgo now for a better future and they are very capable of doing that when it comes to matters of dunya

Taking advantage of the unbelievers doesn't violate their covenant with god (in their opinion). They help each other like no other group. It's admirable.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Are so disobedient to Allah and negligent of the hereafter, this baffles me. Part of having a high intelligence is being able to forgo now for a better future and they are very capable of doing that when it comes to matters of dunya
they have been through hell on earth as such they take good care of whats theirs

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
In their eyes their religion is one of the oldest hence the one with the most legitimacy.

Jews don't actually believe in life after death and the hereafter.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

They were blessed because of their father Prophet Yaqhub pbuh. They were the chosen ones but they became entitled & lost the blessings. But Allaah swt being is the most Justful, he didn;t take back the gifts of intelligence he gave them. They are ungrateful

Last edited:
I use to go to school with this yahuudi boy. He said that Jews don’t believe in jahanam and that only Jews are obligated to follow Gods law.

All the rest of us are like xayawaan. It’s not surprising why they only have a limited amount of respect for non Jews we are basically animals to them.

I was shocked.

Trending

Latest posts