How Afars Get Married

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Afars are known in Ethiopia and laughed at for abusing their own women. Also, they have had minimal contact with civilisation.

The Samaale men of this forum will use this and Afghan men to pitch to us the idea that they are somewhat benevolent and kind.

View attachment 51972
Little girls vaginas are still being cut and stitched back together like an old shirt for your sexual gratification so keep your mouth shut abdi.

Why can't you stop being intellectually dishonest already?

FGM is mostly pushed and conducted by Somali women. It's very shameful for Somali men to touch or even talk about Viginas so stop these lies already. The Somali men are the ones protesting and fighting against FGM. I guess you don't know the politics going on backhome

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I noticed afar women don't have saggy breasts like Somali women. The ones I went to school with in djibouti also had perky breasts that stick out from their shirts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Don't put those pagans on us.
:whoa:
I would say Mjs should lead the charge but the Afar region looks like a Mad Max scene
@Factz Any truth to idea Afar people are Somali Daroods who split off?
I noticed afar women don't have saggy breasts like Somali women. The ones I went to school with in djibouti also had perky breasts that stick out from their shirts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hear Djoubti is assimilating Afar into Somalis, hope that increase soon :diddyass:
All the afars or some of their clans
What do you know about Daroods and Afars

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I would say Mjs should lead the charge but the Afar region looks like a Mad Max scene

I hear Djoubti is assimilating Afar into Somalis, hope that increase soon :diddyass:

That's not happening. Djiboutian Yemenis are more assimilated than afars tbh.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

If you're talking about Jeberti, those are Habesha which has nothing to do with Somalis. I've only heard a small number of Afar people has Dir origins, that's pretty much it.

Von

That's not happening. Djiboutian Yemenis are more assimilated than afars tbh.
Why is that the case? i would think that since most of the land is Afar the Somalis would go on a conversion program.
If you're talking about Jeberti, those are Habesha which has nothing to do with Somalis. I've only heard a small number of Afar people has Dir origins, that's pretty much it.
Then why does Jeberti Wikipedia say : Among these early migrants was Abdirahman bin Isma'il al-Jabarti, the forefather of the Darod clan family.[4] The Jebertis in Somalia are called "Darood" lost their ancestral language and now speak Somali, ?

I don’t know much but, I’ve heard afar assimilated some Daroods and some people claim that darood assimilated them too. I don’t know if it’s true or not

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Why is that the case? i would think that since most of the land is Afar the Somalis would go on a conversion program.

Then why does Jeberti Wikipedia say : Among these early migrants was Abdirahman bin Isma'il al-Jabarti, the forefather of the Darod clan family.[4] The Jebertis in Somalia are called "Darood" lost their ancestral language and now speak Somali, ?
Afaris are usually segregated people. The afaris who live among Somalis in the capital don't even bother to speak Somali.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'm glad I'm somali and not afar or any other ethnicity. How would I explain if someone searched this looking for my tribe and ethnicity and this comes up.

Von

Afars are usually segregated people. The afars who live among Somalis in the capital don't even bother to speak Somali.
There is only 300k Afar i think the political, economic, military and cultural domination of the Somalis would have assimilated the Afar.
That's weird.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

There are people who are known as Jeberti and they're Tigray.

the-jeberti.jpg

But in all honesty do you actually believe the Arab myth? So according to your source, Daroods lost their ancestral language and now they speak Somali?
:jaynerd:

Trending

Latest posts