How accurate is this Map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
642px-Horn1730ad.png

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
is James Dahl the retard who said somalia was apart of Islamic empire when there is literally no written records or any information suggesting that. The ottoman empire was never in the the Horn as a coloniol power. I going to be honest I am not so well informed when it comes to history especially somali history but I know that the ottoman empire never rule anywhere in the Horn. Maybe indirectly but neither the ottoman empire or the Islamic empire have ever really control that region directly as part of their empires.

So your map is most likely complete bullshit.

Wtf marehan have a huge chunk of galbeed:faysalwtf:

That's where Marehan are originally from. We came to Somalia to kick out the Oromo from Gedo. Gedo is actually an oromo word (Gadaa) and Garbahaarey is also an Oromo word, in fact there's a Garabahaarey in Oromia. Marehan drew the boundary between Somalis and Oromo.

That's where Marehan are originally from. We came to Somalia to kick out the Oromo from Gedo. Gedo is actually an oromo word (Gadaa) and Garbahaarey is also an Oromo word, in fact there's a Garabahaarey in Oromia. Marehan drew the boundary between Somalis and Oromo.
Thx bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts