How’s the traffic jam in your neck of the woods? Are u close to committing suicide from anger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i love my city runtii! Every time someone comes to visit from some other place they say “ this place is blessed...no traffic jam even at rush hours “

I terribly remember being driven in a car ( a rare UK Somali moments...they all use something called Oyster and they hardly ever own a car or a house ...Waar inkaar bey qabaan ) and it took me 3 hours to travel in that car for a 15 miles destination. Their freeways are our local alleyway in North America. May god curse the queen, she’s cursed she won’t even die bc she will be punished with all age that now her neck is sideways.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How’s your commute in the morning @Reiko
It’s good.

But I always want to fight someone when I go to Minneapolis. Somalis don’t know how to drive. They think they’re in Africa. They often love to cut a line without a signal.. Or they suddenly hit the brake. Arghhhh they’re so stupid.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It’s good.

But I always want to fight someone when I go to Minneapolis. Somalis don’t know how to drive. They think they’re in Africa. They often love to cut a line without a signal.. Or they suddenly hit the brake. Arghhhh they’re so stupid.

At my job (state secret..can’t disclose it :kodaksmiley:) we recently had diversity training where they brought in a Somali guy and he talked about Somalis and I sat there doing this
giphy.gif
(I told Alice I was originally from Guyana). Why did this Somali lecturer point to me in the middle of his lecture to say “are you Ethiopia “ and I said “no”. Long story short one of our coworkers asked “I don’t mean to offend but why can’t Somali women drive “. Walahi bilahi she said that :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Jerome in the house , adeer, hoes traffic in Dallas? I bet it’s horrific due to illegal immigrants passing through. Horta have you sheltered an illegal immigrant ? Did your family use them to fix something (cheapskates)

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My commute is pretty okay. It’s not that bad, I just have to avoid driving on freeways at certain times.
5-6 traffic is pretty slow.
Usually it would talk me 20-30 minutes to get to downtown but around 5-6 it could take more than 1 hour.

Traffic in the morning only happens at like 7-8 am. That shit got annoying when i was taking 8am classes. After that first semester of dealing with morning traffic I switched to having classes areound 10am. There is barely any traffic around 10-1pm.
A little at 2pm but not as bad as when it gets to 5pm

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Jerome in the house , adeer, hoes traffic in Dallas? I bet it’s horrific due to illegal immigrants passing through. Horta have you sheltered an illegal immigrant ? Did your family use them to fix something (cheapskates)
Houston has way worse traffic than us. f*ck that place uuf I hate it. I have once seen people legit get out of their cars in the middle of traffic and just take selfies. The whole freeway wouldn’t be moving and they actually had time to do that.

Speaking of illegals. Every once in awhile the police do road blocks. So they stop at a red light and to pass through drivers have to show identification. They are trying to catch illegals pretty much.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My commute is pretty okay. It’s not that bad, I just have to avoid driving on freeways at certain times.
5-6 traffic is pretty slow.
Usually it would talk me 20-30 minutes to get to downtown but around 5-6 it could take more than 1 hour.

Traffic in the morning only happens at like 7-8 am. That shit got annoying when i was taking 8am classes. After that first semester of dealing with morning traffic I switched to having classes areound 10am. There is barely any traffic around 10-1pm.
A little at 2pm but not as bad as when it gets to 5pm

Have you been to MN?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wallahi I am not joking. I was left at the house while my mother and my aunties went to a wedding. It was just me and him at the crib. I had a tv in the room I was sleeping in so I was just chilling watching adult swim. Decided I was thirsty so I went to he kitchen to get a drink. Walked past the living room and just saw him watching girls gone wild.

Dude was just chilling while he was looking at some titties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending