Hoverboards are real now 👀

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Bunch of nostalgia merchants nowadays only thing you are good for is *****s

I don't understand 's talk.
I only see a nigga saying France's inventions are useless,
while your Lamagoodles ancestors literally wore two-clothed tuniques :drakekidding:

Stay humble, France discovered your tribe while you couldn't even create your own clothes :heh:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I don't understand ******'s talk.
while your Lamagoodles ancestors literally wore two-clothed tuniques :drakekidding:

Stay humble, France discovered your tribe while you couldn't even create your own clothes :heh:
Them niggas surrendered in 1 month despite having biggest Manpower in europe and classified as strongest ground army in whole world shut up man :drakekidding:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like

At least we wore something compared to other madows who wore leaves :silanyolaugh:
i think we were more civilized compared to some Asians
1619770690641.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I'll give the frogs one thing... they have respectable cuisine. Lots of fatty milk, easily available raw dairy products, good pastured meat, quality eggs, their bread's not too bad and in my past regrettable bouts with kuffarism I enjoyed myself the occasional red wine. I don't know where they went wrong with strange things like frog's legs but they have this Geeljire's seal of approval. Though they need to get on that smoking habit of theirs.

I'll give the frogs one thing... they have respectable cuisine. Lots of fatty milk, easily available raw dairy products, good pastured meat, quality eggs, their bread's not too bad and in my past regrettable bouts with kuffarism I enjoyed myself the occasional red wine. I don't know where they went wrong with strange things like frog's legs but they have this Geeljire's seal of approval. Though they need to get on that smoking habit of theirs.
I can't eat Gluten (Wheat or Barley) so French food is the worst in the world for me.

Xaruun

VIP

C226CB81-CC08-4A21-847C-DC396C01B676.jpeg

Most cadaan people (your masters) would agree with @Djokovic