Houthi missile hits Aramco oil facility in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wallahi Houthis are braver than Somalis if a ragtag Militia from Yemen can destroy their enemy why cant we do the same? AS would be toast.

It was prob the US. The Saudis were thinking about selling oil for Yuan and invited Xi to the country a few days ago.

They also ignored the US' calls.

They're doing to Salman, what they did to Hussein.

The Saudis will make a deal with the US soon.

It was prob the US. The Saudis were thinking about selling oil for Yuan and invited Xi to the country a few days ago.

They also ignored the US' calls.

They're doing to Salman, what they did to Hussein.

The Saudis will make a deal with the US soon.
I think the CIA is working on regime change in Saudi Arabia to remove MBS and King Salman. Funnily enough I think they will stoke the religious extremism in Saudi to do this as well since MBS is allowing clubs and alcohol and all other stuff. Saudi Arabia was friendlier country to the west when all they did was export their oil. This whole Saudi trying to act like top dog of Middle East only ends up upsetting oil supplies and costs

reer

VIP
@kickz look at it from a objective point of view. houthis are supported by iran. if the houthis gain superiority in yemen its bad news for somalia and saudi arabia. saudis dont want iran on their border. and somalis have enough problems and having dawladda iran on our doorstep is trouble.

@kickz look at it from a objective point of view. houthis are supported by iran. if the houthis gain superiority in yemen its bad news for somalia and saudi arabia. saudis dont want iran on their border. and somalis have enough problems and having dawladda iran on our doorstep is trouble.
What’s problems would an Iran bring to Somalia? Lol
I’d think they’d ignore unlike the gulf countries that are constantly in Somali internal affairs.

reer

VIP
What’s problems would an Iran bring to Somalia? Lol
I’d think they’d ignore unlike the gulf countries that are constantly in Somali internal affairs.
dowladda is a proselytizing shia dowlad. relations with iran have always been lukewarm. and they meddle more aggressively than carabta. in terms of relations with iran somalis fall under the arab league umbrella of iska jira.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lol and what does Iran do that threatens us? UAE and Saudi fund AS lol

dowladda is a proselytizing shia dowlad. relations with iran have always been lukewarm. and they meddle more aggressively than carabta. in terms of relations with iran somalis fall under the arab league umbrella of iska jira.
I never heard Iran meddle in Somalia, they just do that to places that have a sizeable Shia population. I cannot foresee them involving themselves in Somalia,’matter fact I think they’re less toxic than Saudi, UAE, Qatar.

reer

VIP
I never heard Iran meddle in Somalia, they just do that to places that have a sizeable Shia population. I cannot foresee them involving themselves in Somalia,’matter fact I think they’re less toxic than Saudi, UAE, Qatar.
those countries buy more somali xoolo than iran and red sea states are more useful than shiist zealots. iran never got a major opportunity for a foothold in somalia. theyre more toxic. they even cause trouble in nigeria lol.

Trending

Latest posts